Forbidden Love

JINKOOK

Jungkook didn't choose his life, it was handed to him at birth in the form of a silver crown. Jin didn't choose his life either, it was handed to him at birth in the form of a bow and arrow. Jungkook and Jin did choose one thing in their lives, even if it was forbidden.
---
Jungkook was quiet and quick as he scurried through the marble halls of the palace. The heels of his fancy dress shoes clicking with every step. To Jungkook the palace was cold and unwelcoming. Nothing but empty rooms, grand chandeliers, and oversized windows. Jungkook did enjoy the windows, especially during crisp summer nights like these. When the stars dotted the sky and the moon illuminated the forest that surrounded the palace.

Ever since Jungkook was a kid he was always told to stay away from the forest, because it was forbidden and dangerous creatures lived in there. Of course Jungkook didn't listen and escaped to the forest every day. Jungkook loves the forest, he feels at home in the tall trees and if he could, he'd leave the palace to live in the forest. The fresh air, vivid green scenery, and crystal clear water weren't the only reasons why Jungkook loves the forest. The tall, handsome, and kind huntsman that resides there is the main one.

Jungkook's heart rate picked up as he approached the grand front doors, almost there. He would've just left from one of the back doors but Jungkook's parents started to lock them. Jungkook reached out for the door nob but froze when he heard heels clicking towards him.

"Shit shit shit." Jungkook whispered and looked for a place to hide but there was none. "Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin asked, tone laced with disappointment. Jungkook faced his hyung and smiled, "just going out for some fresh air."

Jimin sighed, "you're lucky I love you."

"I love you too hyung." Jungkook giggled, quietly, before slipping out of the door.
---
Jungkook was all smiles as he ran along the familiar forest path, the moon the only light in the otherwise dark collection of trees. The night used to scare Jungkook but he's come to love and appreciate it. Because the best things happen at night.

Jungkook was panting once he reached the small and cozy cabin which lied in a grassy clearing. "Jin hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he banged on the wooden door. There was no answer and Jungkook was about to knock again when he heard a rustling coming from the outline of trees. Jungkook loves the forest but there are some dangerous creatures that lurk here.

"Jin!" Jungkook yelled and pounded on the door a little more frantically. The rustling got even louder and Jungkook could tell it was getting closer. Jungkook turned around and squinted at the darkness, the faint outline of something lurking in the trees. "J-Jin?" Jungkook mumbled and slowly approached the outline of trees. The shadowy figure suddenly stopped moving and faced the prince, it's glowing yellow eyes boring holes into Jungkook.

Jin taught Jungkook that yellow eyes signify a predator. Such as a wolf or a bear, so when he's sees yellow eyes, run.

Jungkook wanted to run, he really did, but the eyes were getting closer and a guttural growl was echoing through the clearing. There's no way he can outrun a wolf, assuming it is one.

"Jungkook!" Jin's booming voice yelled, scaring the yellow eyed shadow away. Jungkook spun around and smiled as he watched his boyfriend run across the clearing, bow and arrow clutched in his hand. Jungkook stumbled towards Jin and fell into his protective arms, the bow long forgotten on the ground.

"Oh my god Jungkook are you okay?" Jin asked and examined his shaky boyfriend from head to toe. Jungkook nodded and pressed his face into Jin's neck, inhaling the musk of his boyfriend. Jungkook loves Jin's scent, he smelt of the earth after a rainstorm, he'd bottle the smell if he could.