His Prize p2

VMIN/JIKOOK

Jungkook pov
(Technically this is jikook but whatever. Mentions of rape)

I stood motionless in the dark alley, the cold wind the only thing moving around me. My eyes were burning from old tears and my body was aching from no sleep. Jimin has been missing for almost two weeks now, my beautiful boyfriend is gone and it's all my fault. I blame myself, I was supposed to walk him home the day he dissapeard. But no, I had to retake a test because I'm a dumb ass. I haven't slept since he dissapeard, I've been searching for him, I'll never give up.

I looked down at my phone, the mysterious text I received a few minutes ago from an unknown number was still on my screen.
"If you ever want to see your boyfriend again meet me in the alley on 5th Street." The text was menacing and creepy, and it was probably going to get me killed. But I don't care, I just want to see my little Jimin again. "Hello Jungkook." A deep voice laced with evil spoke from behind me. My heart jumped in my chest before I spun around to face the owner of the voice. I expected to come face to face with a 50 year old man who drives a white van. But my eyes widened in shock when I saw a tall handsome young man standing a few feet in front of me. And next to that man was Jimin, the only clothing on my boyfriends pale body were some small black lace panties. They didn't leave anything to the imagination and they definitely weren't protecting my baby from the cold weather. Jimin was on his knees, the concrete digging into his sensitive skin. He was also wearing a red collar with a red leash attached to it and a black silk blindfold covering his beautiful eyes. The tall man was holding the red leash with a tight grip, slightly yanking on it making Jimin lean towards him. I could tell Jimin was cold and scared, he was shaking like a leaf and all I wanted to do was run to him and hug him. "Do you like your boyfriend like this?" The man asked as he yanked on the leash, causing Jimin's body to jerk to the side. "You sick fuck!" I spat before taking a few steps towards the man, he was about my height and build, I can take him. My thoughts and legs stopped abruptly when the evil man suddenly pulled out a gun and placed the tip against Jimin's head. Jimin visibly tensed and I could see small tears slide down his chubby cheeks from underneath the blindfold. "Don't come any closer or else our princess here is going to die." The man sneered, I glared at the man as I stepped back slightly, I'm not gonna risk anything. "Let him go." I growled trying desperately to make my voice sound deep and menacing, even though I was terrified. "Haha you're funny Jungkook." The man laughed, ugh I want to punch him so bad. "How do you know my name?" I asked, has he been stalking me and Jimin? "I know everything about my little Jimin, even his terrible boyfriends name." The man stated as if it was obvious, I am a terrible boyfriend, I can't even protect him. "What's your name?" I asked, maybe he'll be dumb enough to tell me and I can use it against him somehow. The man lowered the gun slightly, my questions appear to be distracting him. "My name is Taehyung, but Jimin calls me master." Taehyung smirked, my hands balled into fists, I want to kill this guy. "Isn't that right Jimin?" Taehyung asked Jimin as he tugged on the leash demanding a answer. "Y-ye-s." Jimin whispered, his voice was so scratchy and small, what did this monster do to him?

By now Taehyung was holding the gun against his side, maybe nows my chance. "What do you want?" I asked, taking a small step towards the psychopath in front of me. Taehyung giggled, as if my question was stupid. "I want you and Jimin." Taehyung deadpanned, my body froze, is he serious? "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled, instantly the gun in Taehyung's hand went up, but this time it was pointed at me. "D-don't h-urt him, p-please!" Jimin sobbed, his voice cracking and his body shaking with every sob. Taehyung groaned before slapping Jimin's precious cheek, I'm going to kill him. "Don't talk!" Taehyung yelled in Jimin's face before cocking the gun and pointing it at Jimin's forehead. "Wait wait don't shoot him please! I'll do anything!" I cried, my tears I've been struggling to hold back finally pouring down my cheeks. A evil smile spread across Taehyung's face, oh god, I regret that immediately. Taehyung removed the gun from Jimin's head and pointed it directly at my chest. "Come here." Taehyung demanded, really, he wants me closer to him? Slowly I approached Taehyung and Jimin, by now I was standing a few inches in front of them. I would just grab Jimin right now if there wasn't a gun pressed against my chest. "Fuck him." Taehyung whispered next to my ear, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. A lump formed in my throat, me and Jimin haven't even had sex yet, he got his virginity stolen by a rapist. My breath hitched when the gun pressed harder into my chest. "I said fuck him! Push him down! Force yourself onto him! Make him cry, he'll like it!" Taehyung shouted crazily, continuously yanking the leash aggressively, making Jimin whimper from the pain. I can't, I'd never do that to him. I stared into Taehyung's empty soulless eyes, now or never.

I took a deep breath before I lunged at Taehyung, knocking him and Jimin onto their backs. Taehyung yelled as he struggled to push me off, scratching at my face as if he was a fucking cat. I glanced to my left and saw Jimin lying on his side struggling to get the blindfold off, I didn't even notice that his hands were tied behind his back. I grunted when I felt a fist connect with my jaw, this dude hits hard. My vision blurred for a second but I ignored it and continued to throw punches at Taehyung's pretty little face. "YOU FUCK!" Taehyung yelled before a loud bang erupted from underneath me. I froze, a sharp pain suddenly hitting my stomach. He shot me. I looked down and was shocked to see my hoodie quickly being covered with blood. I'm going to die, but I might as well die fighting. I took one more shaky deep breath before punching Taehyung's jaw. Disorienting him long enough for me to grab the gun out of his hand and shooting him in the head. Everything went silent, as if time stopped. I just killed someone. Suddenly the sharp mind numbing pain overtook my body and I collapsed onto my side next to Jimin. "Ugh J-Jimin." I gasped as I clutched my wounded stomach, trying desperately to stop the bleeding. Jimin's wrists were bleeding from the rope but he managed to break free. Jimin frantically ripped off the blindfold and burst into tears when he saw me. I don't want Jimin to see me like this but it doesn't matter anymore. "Jungkook your phone!" Jimin mumbled quietly, I'm pretty sure he was yelling but everything was quiet and cold. Jimin turned around and began to search for my phone. I couldn't stop staring at my boyfriends back, it was covered in little red scars as if he was whipped repeatedly. Which he probably was. I guess Jimin found my phone because he was holding something against his ear, I couldn't hear what he was saying but I guess he was yelling. I've never been so cold in my entire life. Jimin hung up the phone and threw himself at me, sobbing on top of me. I tried to move my arm and comfort him but I could barely move my fingers. My eyelids felt so heavy, I can't keep them open. I don't want to leave Jimin. A single tear fell down my cheek before everything went dark.

"Jungkookie I love you." A small voice sang, followed by a warm pair of lips against mine. Am I dead, is this heaven? I cracked open my eyes, the bright light in the room burning my retinas. I could hear beeping, am I alive? I blinked a couple times before my vision cleared and the most beautiful sight came into view. I smiled when I saw Jimin's cute doe eyes staring at me intently. "Hi baby." I whispered, Jimin squealed cutely before wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging the life out of me. "I love you Jungkook." Jimin whispered, I smiled before placing kisses on the side of Jimin's neck. "I love you too babe." I mumbled against Jimin's neck, I placed one more kiss before Jimin pulled away and gave me his beautiful eye smile. I'd take a bullet for Jimin any day.

(I know this part doesn't really match the ending of part 1 but I liked this version better. I hope you guys enjoyed it, even if it's a little boring and fluffy.)