The Box

YOONJINKOOK

Jin pov
"Jin hyung what's with the weird box?" Jungkook asked as he followed me down the hallway and into me and Yoongi's room. "I found it next to the garbage cans outside, isn't it pretty?" I asked as I sat the box down on my shelves, which were filled with Mario toys. Jungkook examined the small box, it appeared to be made of metal and had a pink gem on the top. The box wasn't very big either, maybe about the size of a baseball. Jungkook laughed, "of course you would like the box, it has a pink gem on it."

"What are you guys looking at?" A bored voice asked from behind us. Me and Jungkook turned around to find Yoongi standing behind us, giving us a confused look. "Jin hyung found this crappy box and decided to bring it home." Jungkook teased, which earned him a slap on the arm from me. "It's a cute box." I huffed as I continued to admire the item. Yoongi pushed past Jungkook and snorted when he saw the small piece of metal. "That is a piece of crap." Yoongi laughed then grabbed the box off of the shelf and tossed it to Jungkook. Jungkook examined the box, his brows knitting together when he couldn't figure out how to open it. "This is just a metal cube, there's no opening." The younger said as he tossed it back to Yoongi. Yoongi tried to open it as well but failed. "Stop it guys, give it to me." I demanded then reached for the box. But before I could grab it Yoongi tossed it back to Jungkook. The younger laughed as he tossed the cube repeatedly into the air. I was about to grab it out of Jungkook's hands but stopped when the cube fell onto the floor. "Let's see if it's hallow." Jungkook laughed before jumping onto the metal cube. Me and Yoongi burst into laughter when Jungkook slipped on the cube and fell onto the floor. "Don't laugh!" Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his lower back. Me and Yoongi just continued to laugh but we instantly stopped when we noticed the metal cube on the floor. The pink gem on top was glowing and a weird gurgling noise was coming from it. "Uhh Jin?" Yoongi asked as he slowly backed away from the mysterious glowing cube. I followed Yoongi's movements, leaving Jungkook on the floor next to the weird object. "Hyung is this a bomb or something?" Jungkook asked as he slowly scooted backwards. "I don't know." I mumbled as I continued to take small steps backwards. Suddenly the top of the cube popped open, and the gurgling got even louder. "Maybe it was pressurized with air or something?" Yoongi suggested as he took a hesitant step forwards. My eyes widened in horror when a black tentacle shot out of the box and wrapped itself around Jungkook's ankle. "What the fuck!" Yoongi yelled when more tentacles continued to pour out of the box, each tentacle varying in size. Me and Yoongi turned around to run and get help but something stopped me. I looked down and was horrified when I saw the black tentacles wrap around my ankles, slowly crawling up my legs. I looked back up and was shocked when I saw the tentacles wrapping around Yoongi's legs as well. "Hyungs help me!" Jungkook screamed and that's when I remembered we left him there. Me and Yoongi both turned around at the same time and were speechless when we saw the maknae. Jungkook's white t-shirt was ripped off of him and his pants along with his boxers were thrown somewhere in the room. There was a black tentacle wrapped around each of Jungkook's legs and a tentacle around each of his arms. Somehow the tentacles were lifting Jungkook's body slightly above the ground, the tentacles were also spreading his legs open while smaller tentacles crawled around his torso. Getting dangerously close to his crotch. Jungkook was struggling against the tentacles but it was no use, they were to strong. "Help me!" Jungkook whimpered as his body slowly gave up from exhaustion. Yoongi attempted to move against the tentacles but instead fell onto the floor, allowing more tentacles to crawl all over him. "Jin hyung!" Jungkook cried as he used his remaining strength to try and close his legs, but the tentacles didn't even budge. "I can't move kookie!" I yelled as I tried to reach out and grab something for support. A thicker tentacle suddenly crawled up my legs and wrapped itself around my torso, keeping my arms pressed against my sides. "Fuck!" Yoongi cursed from the ground and that's when I realized, the tentacles were trying to remove Yoongi's clothes as well. I was in shock, frozen by fear and by the slimy tentacle around me.

I watched as the smaller tentacles slid around Jungkook's upper thighs and quickly wrapped around his cock. "Agh!" He yelped as the tentacles seemed to start jerking him off. I returned my attention to Yoongi when I heard a pained yelp. Yoongi was also naked, but instead of having tentacles wrapped around his cock, he had a thicker tentacle shoved down his throat. "Yoo-" I was about to scream but was stopped when a tentacle wrapped around my mouth and gagged me. My eyes widened when I noticed five smaller tentacles, about the size of my fingers, slowly slither up to Jungkook's hole. I tried to warn the maknae but it only came out as grunts. Jungkook screamed in pain when the five finger like tentacles thrusted themselves into his hole. "U-ugh, oww!" Jungkook cried as the tentacles thrusted into him at an unbelievable pace. I felt useless as I stood there and watched Jungkook and Yoongi being tortured by this thing.

"Hu ugh!" Jungkook's breath hitched when he suddenly cummed all over his stomach. His body going limp afterwards and his head lolling from side to side as the tentacles continued to thrust almost angrily. I turned my attention to Yoongi who was coughing aggressively, a white substance leaking out of his mouth and some out of his nose. Did the tentacle cum? I shifted my gaze back to Jungkook and was horrified when the tentacles suddenly swelled then appeared to shoot something inside of the maknae. Jungkook's body fell to the ground with a thud as the tentacles slowly slithered off of him. I gasped when the tentacles slithered off of me as well, leaving behind a wet goo. I didn't know who to comfort first but my decision was made when Yoongi climbed off the ground and crawled to Jungkook. Who was lying motionless on the floor. How come the tentacle didn't hurt me?

"J-Jungkook?" Yoongi coughed, his voice sounded hoarse, probably from the tentacle mouth fucking him. Jungkook's eyes were open and his pupils were huge as he stared at the ceiling in a daze. That same white liquid forming a puddle underneath his butt. Gross. "H-Hyung i-it hurts." Jungkook groaned and that's when I realized his cock was still hard. I turned towards Yoongi and also noticed he was hard as well. What did that tentacle shoot in them? "Hyungs h-help me." Jungkook whimpered, his cock twitching against his toned stomach. I was about to suggest that Yoongi and I help Jungkook into a bath. But my words were caught in my throat when Yoongi hastily positioned himself between Jungkook's legs and shoved his cock into the youngers leaking hole. "Yoongi what are you doing?!" I asked but the two suddenly horny men ignored me. Jungkook was moaning like crazy, even though Yoongi wasn't even moving, Yoongi was groaning like crazy too. "S-so hot." Yoongi mumbled as he slowly pulled out of Jungkook and then slowly pushed back in. I had to admit it, this was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Yoongi and Jungkook's toned and sweaty bodies only added to the erotic noises that were pouring out of their mouths. Yoongi's slow thrusts quickly picked up speed and turned into an animalistic thrust. Each thrust shaking Jungkook's body and causing his pretty cock to slap against his stomach. I couldn't resist it. I found myself unzipping my jeans and pulling out my semi-hard cock. I hissed as I dragged my hand lazily up and down my hard on. My eyes were focused on the two youngers as they fucked aggressively, so sexy. My breath hitched when I suddenly felt another person's hand wrapped around my cock. I looked down and smiled when I saw Jungkook replace my hand and stroke my cock. "Oh god." I moaned as Jungkook skillfully jerked me off, bringing me to the edge almost instantly. "Fuck!" Yoongi cursed, his fast thrusts suddenly faltering and turned into shallow movements. A high pitched moan spilled out of Jungkook's lips which was followed by strings of cum falling onto his stomach. Watching the two boys cum was enough to push me over the edge, my own release landing all over Jungkook's hand.

The room was filled with panting and the musty smell of sex, but I loved it, for some reason. Me, Yoongi, and Jungkook were all lying on my bed. We had all taken a shower, where we had round two because Yoongi was still hard. None of us spoke, probably because we didn't understand what just happened. Just to recap. My weird box burst open and fucked Jungkook, and mouth fucked Yoongi. Then whatever the tentacles released inside of Yoongi and Jungkook made them extra horny, which resulted in Yoongi fucking Jungkook and me fucking Yoongi. This was a very weird day.

(I know this was really weird lol but I had to write it. Also I know I haven't written a part two for the taegi oneshot. It's in progress, I'll still upload it when its done if you guys want. Thanks for reading!)