Being a Hyung

JIKOOK
(guys this might be the fluffiest and shittiest thing I've ever written. I'll probably write something super angsty and smutty soon lol)

"Is that seriously all you can do?" Wonjin scoffed.

Jungkook weezed and dropped his forehead to the carpet, drops of sweat collecting in the fibers. His muscles felt like they were on fire, slowly melting until they were nothing but boiling liquid inside him. A heavy foot suddenly came down on his back and he cried out in pain.

"Push Jungkook! Do not be a quitter!" Wonjin screamed into the maknae's ear.

"I can't!" Jungkook cried. He was about to collapse. Black dots suddenly appearing in his vision as he struggled to push against Wonjin's weight. He heard Wonjin curse at him before he was forced to the floor, the cheap carpet rubbing painfully against his sweaty skin.

"Pathetic." Wonjin stood and grabbed a water bottle from the small cooler. He crouched in front of Jungkook's line of sight and held the water out to him. Jungkook reached for the bottle, his hand shaking from the slight movement, but it was pulled away from him at the last second. "Do you honestly think you deserve water after that poor performance?" Wonjin asked.

Jungkook's tongue darted out and licked at his dry lips. "I'm sorry Wonjin, I will try...try harder next time."

"You say that everytime." Wonjin unscrewed the cap of the bottle and swallowed a mouthful of the crisp water. He threw the bottle at Jungkook's head and walked away to collect his things.

Jungkook cringed but reached for the bottle anyway. He pushed himself up, his body nothing but dead weight, and sat back on his sore legs. Wonjin had screwed the bottle cap on tight. Too tight for Jungkook's shaky and swollen hands, and he dropped the bottle in utter, depressing, defeat. He heard the door open and shut, leaving him alone to stew in his sweat and failure. When did he get so weak? He couldn't remember ever struggling with an exercise routine so much. Especially since he was supposed to be the golden maknae, the muscle pig. Now he was nothing but a quitter, a pathetic failure, and the realization made him want to cry.

He stood, with the help of a bench, and wiped at the sweat collecting on his brow. His head was swimming and the mere thought of walking back to the dorms made him dizzy. The idea of calling one of his hyungs crossed his mind, maybe Jimin. But he wasn't a child anymore, he was twenty-one, which meant he didn't need them to babysit him anymore.

"Kook?"

Jungkook looked towards the glass door and felt sick when he saw none other than Jimin standing at the entrance. His hyung looked worried and red hot shame washed over his body from being discovered in such a state.

"Are you okay?" Jimin rushed to his side and tried to cup his flushed cheeks, but Jungkook pulled away.

"I'm fine, what are you doing here?" He mumbled and stepped away to put some distance between him and his hyung.

Such a hostile attitude wasn't unlike Jungkook, he was young and known to be moody, but Jimin knew something was off. He looked tired, maybe even in pain, and the whole situation was setting off alarms in Jimin's head. "I was looking for you...you weren't answering your phone," Jimin explained.

Jungkook's eyes drifted to his phone then back to Jimin. "Oh, sorry hyung," he apologized before walking past him to collect his things.

Jimin's eyes followed him and he gasped, hands flying up to cover his mouth in shock. Before Jungkook could even react, Jimin was grabbing his shoulder and running his hand delicately over his bare back.

"How did you get this?" Jimin asked.

"Get what?" Jungkook tried to catch a glimpse of his back but Jimin stopped him and brought him over to one of their full body mirrors.