The Runaway

TAEGI

Yoongi pov
My microwave beeped letting me know my coffee was done. I closed my laptop which had my companies stocks and charts on it. I am the Ceo of a photography company called "Gazō", my passion was always photography but sadly I don't have time for it anymore. I loved taking pictures of things I found beautiful, but ever since I took over my dad's position as Ceo I don't have time for any of that.

I grabbed the warm mug out of my microwave and shuffled towards my large window that overlooked the city. I smiled as I watched the raindrops hit my window and then gracefully slide down. I love the rain, it's my favorite type of weather. The city lights glowed against the dark foggy night and the rain drops flickered in the yellow light. I should get my camera, but this scene is missing something. Something is always missing. Recently my life feels like it's missing something or someone. But I don't have time for emotions or relationships, I have a company to run.

I jumped and almost spilled my coffee when I heard a knock at my door. Why is someone knocking at my door at 1:30 in the morning. My paranoid side kicked in as I tip toed towards my door, I ain't dying today. Another light knock came from the door, maybe it's just a late night girl scout? I grabbed the door nob and opened the door to find a soaking wet boy, who appeared to be wearing nothing but a oversized black hoodie. The boy lifted up his head which was covered with the hood of the sweater and stared at me shyly, his eyes were red and puffy, obviously from crying and his face was tinted pink from the cold weather outside. Water was dripping from his clothes and creating a puddle underneath his feet. How long was he outside in the rain and who is he? "Umm are you lost?" I asked, the boy was shaking uncontrollably, probably from the cold. "Yes." The boy mumbled, "where do you live?" I asked as my eyes examined every feature of the boy. He was shorter than me, his head looked like it reached my shoulder. He was cute, his face looked young, helpless, and innocent. But his features still had a sexy appearance hidden underneath. "I don't know." The boy sniffed, his nose bright red from the cold. I felt my heart clench at those words, poor kid, "you can stay here for the night." I said calmly as I stepped aside to let the boy into my home. The boys eyes lit up as he took slow hesitant steps into my house, wet footprints trailing behind him. "What's your name?" I asked as I watched the small human examine my house. "Taehyung, but you can call me whatever you want." The boy squeaked happily. "Ok." I responded then continued to close and lock my front door. Taehyung suddenly stopped his wandering and rested his eyes on me. "What is your name?" Taehyung asked shyly, his fingers tugging at the hem of the soaking wet hoodie. "My name is Yoongi." I said with a smile, trying hard to make the small boy comfortable. The boy nodded but continued his figiting, obviously he wants to ask me something. "Can I call you daddy?" Taehyung asked, his voice small and quiet as he stared at the wet floor.

My mind went blank and my eyes widened in shock at the question Taehyung just asked me. Did he really just ask to call me daddy, I've only known him for like five minutes! "Umm why?" I asked still extremely shocked, Taehyung blushed before dropping his head to avoid my gaze. "B-because I l-like it." The small boy whimpered, I sighed and decided to let this slide, for now. Suddenly I realized that Taehyung was standing in my house soaking wet and shivering. "Follow me so we can get you some dry clothes." I cooed, then started down the hallway towards my bedroom. I stopped abruptly when I heard the sound of a body hit the hardwood floor, which was instantly followed by crying . I turned around and was speechless when I saw the boy lying on the floor. His hood had fallen off and on top of his head were a pair of fluffy brown ears. Tears clouded Taehyung's eyes as he struggled to put his hood back on and hide his ears. "P-please don't m-make me leave." Taehyung sobbed as he struggled to stand up, his small feet slipping with every attempt. I rushed to Taehyung's side, my hands shaking as I helped the crying boy onto his feet. Taehyung continued to cry and shake as I led him into my bedroom, his breath hitching when his feet stepped onto the soft carpet. "Wait here." I commanded then quickly rushed into my bathroom to grab a towel. I ran out of the bathroom, towel in hand, and continued to rummage through my dresser for some extra small clothes.