Broken

NAMKOOK
*warnings* mentions of suicide, rape, and self harm

Author pov
It's late, to late. 4 AM to be exact and Jungkook is out tripping over his own feet. A nearly empty bottle of soju clutched in his hand and his broken heart in the other.

Jungkook paused and stared at the passing cars, the flashing lights giving him a headache. People need to be careful around speeding cars but Jungkook didn't really give a fuck anymore. Minjun wasn't careful with his heart, so why should he be careful with himself?

Jungkook was smiling as he stepped onto the asphalt, one more step and it's over. Except that smile was wiped off his face when a hand grabbed his arm. Yanking him back into reality. Jungkook turned around with a glare, how dare someone interrupt him. "The crosswalk is up ahead." The stranger stated while pointing a blurry finger to the supposed crosswalk. Jungkook laughed bitterly, the smell of alcohol punching the stranger in the face. The stranger reached for the bottle in Jungkook's hand but Jungkook refused and yanked it away. "Mineee." Jungkook slurred, holding the bottle so tight it might shatter. "Where do you live kid?" The stranger asked, his concern invisible to the drunken Jungkook. "If you want to rape me just do it out here." Jungkook joked but the stranger didn't find it funny. "I'm taking you to my apartment." The stranger declared before pulling Jungkook along. Each step putting a bigger gap between Jungkook and his death. To which Jungkook was upset with.
-----------
Jungkook's wake up call was sadly a skull crushing headache and a foreign room. The boy let his eyes wander the room, spotting nothing familiar from his spot on the couch. The only logical conclusion Jungkook could come up with is that he was kidnapped. Kidnapped and brought here to be turned into a sex slave. Everyone only seems to like him for his body anyway.

"Morning sleepy head." The stranger spoke sarcastically before giving Jungkook a glass of water. Jungkook stared at the stranger then at the glass skeptically. "It's not poisoned." The stranger laughed, urging Jungkook to drink the water. Jungkook has seen enough lifetime movies to know that psychopaths like to put drugs in water. Then fuck their victims to death but Jungkook is really thirsty and he has nothing to lose. The stranger smiled as Jungkook chugged the water and Jungkook concluded that the water was indeed poisoned. "I'll take that." The stranger said as he took the glass out of Jungkook's hand and walked away.

Jungkook stared at his now empty hand, waiting for the date rape drugs to kick in. Except they never did, to Jungkook's dismay. Jungkook jumped out of his trance when a plate of buttered toast was set in front of him. "Eat slow." The stranger commanded before leaving him alone again. Jungkook thought it was weird a complete stranger would bring him into their home but whatever, free food. Jungkook obeyed the man's orders and ate the toast slowly, maybe the drugs had to be activated with food? After the first slice Jungkook already felt like throwing up so he decided to stop. Plus he needs to lose weight anyway.

After a few minutes of loneliness the stranger came back, his smile falling once he saw the three pieces of untouched toast on the plate. "Did you even eat any?" The stranger asked. Jungkook nodded, still waiting for his nausea to go anyway. The stranger must've realized what was wrong with Jungkook, because he hurried into the kitchen and came back with a white pill and more water. "Here take this, it helps with nausea." The man explained as he handed Jungkook the pill and water. This has to be drugs, Jungkook thought as he swallowed the pill. The stranger responded with a smile, "my name is Namjoon."

"Why haven't you raped me yet?" Jungkook asked as he poked at his food. Namjoon coughed as he tried not to laugh with a mouth full of food. "Why are you so hell-bent on getting raped?" Namjoon asked as he stared at the younger male sitting across from him. "What do you mean?" Jungkook responded, a look of confusion on his face. That's when it occurred to Namjoon that Jungkook didn't remember anything from last night.