The Black Collar

YOONMIN

Jimin pov
I smirked as the lights dimmed in the warehouse, the hundreds of people crowded in the building instantly falling silent. All of a sudden bright spotlights flickered on and were pointed at an old wooden stage that was positioned in front of the crowd. On the center of the stage was a microphone, and on the left of the stage were some old wooden stairs.

My fingers were tapping on the table repeatedly as I waited for the auction to began. This wasn't my first time going to an auction. I've been to several, but I've come home empty handed everytime. I just haven't found "the one" yet. My grip on the paddle with a giant "69" on it tightened, this was my bidding number. 69 is my lucky number, I bet some of you can guess why.

I held my breath when the auctioneer walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the microphone, tapping it to make sure it works. The auctioneer was your normal everyday pervert. He was overweight, he had a greasy mustache, and the suit he was wearing was obviously to small. I snickered to myself as I insulted the auctioneer in my head, he also looked like he broke a sweat just from climbing those three steps.

"Gentlemen welcome to the auction, we will start with the most obedient pets then work our way down to the disobedient ones!" The auctioneer yelled, his voice was gravely and horse, probably from yelling commands all the time. The crowd clapped when the first "pet" obediently climbed the stairs and positioned himself on a white X next to the auctioneer. His head was bowed, his arms were tied behind his back and he was completely naked. That's how every pet is presented. I have to admit it though, the boy was very sexy. The bright red collar wrapped around the boys neck contrasted beautifully against his tan skin and made him look even more delicious. At auctions the color of a "pets" collar was very important, each buyer at an auction was always given a card that told which collar meant what.

Red meant the pet was obedient and followed every order, never disobeying. Blue meant the pet was obedient but might disobey once and awhile. White meant the pet was obedient but needed punishment as motivation to follow orders. And black meant the pet was disobedient and never followed orders.

It's extremely rare for pets that have black collars to be bought, and if they are bought they're usually returned. Every "pet house" has their own return policy. This pet house's return policy was that you had two weeks after purchasing your pet to return him. But after those two weeks are over you are stuck with the pet, or you sell him to another auction.

The auctioneer cleared his throat and snapped his fingers in front of the boys bowed head, alerting the boy that he was allowed to raise his head. The whole crowd oo'ed and aww'ed when they saw the boys beautiful face. Including me. He was extremely handsome, he had sharp features, and soft eyes but still managed to look innocent. That was the perfect package for a pet/sub. "This is Taehyung, he is 18 years old and is wearing a red collar!" The auctioneer shouted, pride in his voice as he spoke. The auctioneer smirked, obviously knowing he was about to make a lot of money. "We'll start the bidding at 50,000!" He yelled and instantly the whole crowd shot up their numbered paddles as quick as they could. Except for me. Sure Taehyung was perfect and obedient. But he wasn't for me.

It only took a few minutes for the bidding to end. Taehyung was bought for 400,000 dollars, and was sold to a handsome man named Jin. Jin is a lucky man. Taehyung was emotionless as he stepped off of the stage to meet his new owner. Sometimes I feel bad for these boys, but the feeling doesn't last long. The crowd seemed dissapointed that Taehyung was sold but they instantly perked up when the next pet walked onto stage. The new boy stopped on the white X like Taehyung did, a blue collar seated snuggly on his neck. "This is Jungkook, he is 16 years old and is wearing a blue collar!" The auctioneer shouted. He didn't sound as enthusiastic compared to when he was introducing Taehyung, maybe because of the blue collar adorning the youngers neck. The auctioneer snapped his fingers in front of Jungkook's face, his head slowly rising so he could face the crowd of horny men. He was handsome too, his features more childlike thanks to his young age, his face and body was also adorned with small scars and bruises. "We'll start the bidding at 35,000!" The auctioneer hollered, his face visibly drenched in sweat just from yelling.