Prologue.

"Sasuke run....... run Sasuke."

"No Mother I won't leave you."

"Sasuke run and hide somewhere, where no one would find you. Run for your life. Don't let them catch you they already killed your father. Go. Run for us. Please."

Sasuke cried, tears rolled down like a river from his eyes. He ran.......ran where he can , then he saw enemies, they saw him, they came at him with swords. Sasuke froze at its place as he felt a sword piercing him he fell down , the men went to where his parents were, he cried, he was going to die but just then felt Sakura petals surrounding his whole body, .......he woke up to see a hand calling him, something pink then a bright smile, but he could see tears in them, he reached for her hand , she held him, but then her grip on him was loosened and she went to somewhere he don't know, his eyes shut and next time he woke up he found himself in the streets of the Uchiha clan walking over the Uchiha corpses, then he saw blood ...blood... his mom and dad were killed........"
"Aaah!", Sasuke screamed as he woke up , "That dream, .. Again."
He rubbed his eyes and got up from his bed , he could fell that his eyes were wet but somehow there were no tears. All these years Sasuke had taught himself to get hold of his feelings and not to show them to anyone, but just his damn friend knew him so well.
"Uuucchhiihaaaa Teme!!!",Sasuke could hear his idiot friend calling him.
His name was Naruto and was survivor of the massacre of his clan, just like Sasuke, they became the best friends as time went, because Sasuke treated him like his brother, his own brother, Itachi had not been seen since the massacre.