Thirty-six

thirty six kai’lani

 I laid down on the couch with Kalia and Caleb on top of me. Everyone else was out enjoying some family time. I don’t never get to go out of the house, everyone else does. I heard the front door open, behind it was loud talk.

 ‘’Can y’all shut up? I just got them to sleep.’’ I asked, with a hint of annoyance in my voice. I got up, carefully. I walked past them, up the stairs to the twin’s room. I put them in their cribs, walking back out of the room. I walked down to the bedroom I share with Chris. I laid down in the bed, listening to the silence.

 ‘’Babe?’’ Chris asked.

 ‘’Leave me alone, Chris.’’ I said, playing with a strand of hair. I felt the bed dip, then a arm wrapped around my waist.

 ‘’What’s wrong?’’ He asked. I didn’t answer him, I just listened to the silence of the room. I feel like ever since the twins have been born, I don’t do anything but tend to them. ‘’Kai’lani, I can’t help unless you tell me what’s wrong.’’ He said.

 ‘’Ever since the twins have been born, I’ve been in this house. I haven’t got to go anywhere. I don’t even have time to make love with husband.’’ I said. He sighed.

 ‘’How about we get this weekend to ourselves, just me and you alone.’’ He suggested.

 ‘’Sure.’’ I said. He pecked my cheek.

 ‘’You need to take a nap, I got the kids.’’ He said.

 ‘’Alright.’’ I said. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 Chris

 I walked out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind myself. I walked downstairs to hear loud laughing. The kids were playing the Xbox. I walked downstairs to my office, Kai just needs a day to herself, so I’mma arrange our little getaway this weekend. I gonna make sure someone can watch the kids. I got on my laptop, researching some good places. Kai came walking down the stairs with Caleb and Kalia in one of her arms.

 ‘’Babe, come sit down.’’ I said, grabbing Caleb from her arms. I let her sit down in my leather chair. She was breastfeeding Kalia. ‘’They won’t let you get any sleep.’’ I said, looking down at a grinning Caleb.

 ‘’Chris, I just want sleep. That’s all.’’ She said. I walked over to her, pecking her cheek. I grabbed my iPhone from my pocket. Miranda and my mama are going to be in town till’ the end of next week. I dialed up Miranda’s number. After a few rings, she answered.

 ‘’Hello?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Miranda, I need you and my mom to do a huge favor for me.’’ I said.

 ‘’What is it?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I need y’all to take all of the kids out and don’t bring them back till’ tomorrow afternoon.’’ I said.

 ‘’Why?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Kai is about to pass out if she doesn’t get any sleep. Come on, I’ll do anything for y’all.’’ I pleaded.

 ‘’Fine, I’m taking your Escalade.’’ She said.

 ‘’Thank you so much, you know I love you.’’ I said.

 ‘’Alright, love you too cuzzo’. Bye.’’ She said, hanging up.

 ‘’Babe, I’ll go take Kalia because I need to get both of their spit-up rags.’’ I said, taking Kalia into my arms. I walked upstairs, to the living room. ‘’Y’all are going to go spend the night with cousin Miranda and grandmom. Your mom is really tired and she needs some sleep. Go pack your overnight bag.’’ I said, walking upstairs. I walked into the twins’ room. I packed things for both of them in their baby bags.

 ‘’Dad, cousin Miranda is here!’’ Bre yelled. I walked downstairs to my mom and Miranda.

 ‘’Thank you, so much. Kai needs a little sleeping break then she will be back to her normal self.’’ I said.

 ‘’You’re good.’’ My mom said. I kissed everyone on their forehead, then closed the door. I walked down to my office. I seen Kai was knocked out. I grabbed her, putting her into my eyes. She woke up then looked into my eyes.

 ‘’Where are the twins?’’ She asked, tiredly.

 ‘’My mom and Miranda wanted the kids so I let them have them until tomorrow afternoon.’’ I said.

 ‘’So we are here alone?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Yes, just us two. I’m going to go lay down with you. You need some much deserved sleep.’’ I said. She smiled then put her head into my chest. I walked up the stairs into our bedroom. I sat her down on the bed then laid down beside her. She turned, facing me.

 ‘’You are the best husband ever.’’ She said, tiredly.

 ‘’You’re the best wife ever.’’ I said.

 ‘’Chris, I have never seen you get real turned on.’’ She said. Oh lawd, she coming out with the freaky shit.

 ‘’Well, I have been real turned on. Remember when you were giving me that lap dance?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes, I was getting wild until Karrueche came.’’ She said.

 ‘’You gave me such a bad boner it wasn’t funny.’’ I said. She giggled, then began running her finger up and down my chest.

 ‘’I can’t wait till’ this weekend. You better bring some condoms. I’m not about to get pregnant again.’’ She said.

 ‘’I am, babe.’’ I said.

 ‘’If you don’t I swear on your favorite car, I will cut yo’ dick off and feed it to the fishes.’’ She said. I know my bae was crazy. I looked down at her, smiling. ‘’You know I’m crazy Chris. Don’t you try anything.’’ She said.

 ‘’I know you’re crazy and that’s why I love you, bonita.’’ I said.

 ‘’I know yo’ ass do. I love you too, papi. Can I get some suga’?’’ She asked. I pecked her lips then l wrapped my arms around her waist.

What do you think? There are only like five chapter and a epilogue left. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella