Thirty-three

thirty three kai’lani

 Today Caleb, Kalia, and I go home. They are quiet babies but they have their moments. I sat down in my hospital bed, holding a sleeping Caleb and Kalia in my arms.

 ‘’Mrs. Brown, you’ve been signed out.’’ The nurse said, wheeling a wheelchair over to my bed. I got up, sitting down into the wheelchair. I looked down at the twins, smiling. The nurse wheeled me out of the hospital. She stopped in front of a black Cadillac Escalade.

 ‘’Are you sure this is my ride?’’ I asked. The backdoor opened, Brielle hopped out.

 ‘’Hey, I got these two.’’ She said, taking Caleb and Kalia carefully into her arms. She got into the truck, putting them into their seats. The passenger door opened. I got up, climbing into the car. I closed the door, looking around.

 ‘’Oh my gosh, this is beautiful.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’This is our new car.’’ Leilani said. She was in the second row with Christian. Brielle was in the third row with Caleb and Kalia. Chris pulled off.

 ‘’You want anything to eat?’’ He asked.

 ‘’No, I’m good.’’ I said, looking out of the window. I can’t believe we have twins. Chris now has a total of six kids while I have a total of four. He pulled up into the driveway. I got out, waiting for Brielle to hand me a car seat. Brielle handed me Caleb’s car seat. We walked up to the door. I walked inside.

 ‘’Surprise!’’ I heard people yell. I seen Ms. Joyce, Miranda, Bree, Crystal, Melanie, and my mom. They crowded around me.

 ‘’What is their names?’’ Miranda asked.

 ‘’Well this little guy’s name is Caleb and my little sweetiepie is named Kalia.’’ I said. I sat the car seat down on the island. Brielle did the same. ‘’They are asleep, so don’t disturb them.’’ I said. Bree’s boy, Christian, and Leilani ran upstairs.

 ‘’I’ll go watch them.’’ Brielle said, walking upstairs. All of us walked into the living room, sitting down. I laid my head on Chris’s chest.

 ‘’How are you feeling?’’ My mom asked.

 ‘’A little sore but I’m ok.’’ I said. Kalia started crying, waking Caleb up. I got up, walking over to them. I put Kalia into my arms, rocking her. She cried louder. I took out one of my breast. I began breastfeeding her. She drank it. I put my breast back up, putting her over my shoulder. I burped her then walked over to my mom. I handed Kalia to her then went back for Caleb. I grabbed him, walking back over to everyone. I handed him to Ms. Joyce.

 ‘’Oh my gosh, he looks like Christian when he was a baby.’’ She said, making faces at Caleb. I smiled. Christian is always going to be my number one baby boy. They pasted Kalia and Caleb around until they ended up with us. I played with Kalia.

 ‘’Hey mama’s little princess.’’ I cooed, bouncing her up and down. She opened her mouth, giggling. Christian came downstairs, running over to me.

 ‘’Mommy, I’m hungry.’’ He said.

 ‘’What do you want to eat?’’ I asked.

 ‘’A hot pocket.’’ He said. I handed Kalia to Chris. I got up, grabbing Christian’s hand. I walked into the kitchen over to the refrigerator. I grabbed his favorite type of Hot Pockets. I put one into the microwave. ‘’Mama, are Kalia and Caleb going to sleep in the same room?’’ He asked.

 ‘’No, if they do it will be because they both need to sleep together.’’ I said. He nodded, looking back at the wall. The Hot Pocket was ready, so I put it on a plate then handed it to Christian.

 ‘’Thank you.’’ He said, walking away. I smiled at him. I walked back into the living room, sitting down beside Chris. Chris was rocking both Kalia and Caleb in his arms. I looked at Chris. He seemed so happy.

 ‘’I’m going to go put them in their car seats.’’ He said, getting up. He walked away leaving us women.

 ‘’Are you thinking about having more kids?’’ Bree asked.

 ‘’I don’t know, maybe. I have a total of four and Chris has a total of six. It’s up to him. Personally, I wanna wait till’ the twins get older but you’ll never know.’’ I said.

 ‘’You are right.’’ She said. Chris walked back into the room, sitting down beside me. He pecked my cheek, then looked down at my wedding ring.

 ‘’When do you wanna get remarried?’’ He asked. I thought really hard on this before getting him a answer.

 ‘’Next summer.’’ I said. He nodded. He placed his head on my lap. We talked with everyone for a little while longer before they left. I walked upstairs to Brielle’s room. All of them were knocked out.  I closed the door, walking down to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed, closing my eyes. Chris walked in, laying beside me. I turned to peck him on his lips. ‘’Thank you.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’What did I do?’’ He asked.

 ‘’You have given me everything I’ve ever wanted.’’ I said, smiling. He smiled at me.

 ‘’You welcome.’’ He said. I pecked his cheek then closed my eyes. I need all the sleep I can. ‘’Kai, I need to tell you something.’’ He said.

 ‘’Alright what do you need tell me?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Amber called me and told me something.’’ He said.

 ‘’Get it out, Chris. I ain’t got all night.’’ I said.

'’She has Gonorrhea.’’ He said.

What do you think? *insert suspicious music* Amber got Gonorrhea, you think Chris got it? Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella