Six

six» chris.

 How can I explain this to Kai? She’s going to be heartbroken. I just found out that I was sentenced to a anger management rehab facility in Malibu. Plus Karrueche took Brielle and ran away. Gosh, I know Kai going to be spawned somewhere, crying her eyes out. I turned to face the wall. I told my mom and she was disappointed in me.

 She’s going to help Kai with the two kids but Kai wants me. She’s at that breaking point, I think she’s going to explode. My phone slightly buzzed on the nightstand. I grabbed it, putting in the passcode. It was a text from Karrueche. ‘’You ain’t getting your daughter back.’’ the text read. I was about to break down till’ a body was against mine.

 ‘’Umm Chris, I’m hungry.’’ Kai said in a raspy voice.

 ‘’I’m go get us some food from the McDonalds down the street.’’ I said getting out of the bed.

 ‘’Don’t be too long.’’ She said turning back over, falling asleep. I walked into the ensuite, stripping out of my boxers. I stepped into the hot shower. It soothed most of the stress I was carrying. The rehab I’m going to is also going to help with my smoking and drinking addiction. I washed my body then stepped out of the shower.

 I walked into the bedroom quietly, trying not to wake Kai. I grabbed my bottle of lotion. I rubbed it all over my body. I slid on my red Polo boxers. I walked to the closet, slipping into black Riot Society ‘’Back to Cali’’ muscle tank, khaki cargo shorts, with Bred 11’s. I brushed my hair then grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.

 I walked downstairs, grabbing the keys. I walked out of the door, locking it behind myself. I walked out to my black Porsche Turbo. I got in, putting the key into the ignition. I pulled off, turning the radio up a little bit. I can’t imagine life without my daughters and son. I pulled into the McDonalds parking lot. I went thru the drive-thru.

‘’Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like?’’ Asked the woman.

 ‘’I would like a Fruit n’ Yogurt parfait, Egg & Bacon biscuit, four hash browns, with a caramel McCafe Frappe, and a McCafe latte.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, your total is 10.97.’’ The woman said. I pulled up to the window. I handed the woman my black card. She handed it back to me along with a receipt. I drove up to the other window, where the woman handed me the bag of food and the drinks with the parfait. I pulled off. I hope she takes the news not as hard as I think she will.

 I pulled up to the house. I took the key out of the ignition, grabbing the bags and drinks. I walked up the pathway. I opened the door, walking upstairs to our bedroom. Kai was snuggled up in the sheets, snoring lightly. I walked over to her side of the bed, sitting the food down on the nightstand. I kissed her forehead lightly, walking away from her side of the bed. I took off my shoes and opened the bag. I shook Kai lightly. Her eyes fluttered open.

 ‘’Umm, thank you Chris.’’ She said tiredly.

 ‘’You welcome.’’ I said handing her the bags. We ate our breakfast in silence. Kai looked tired as mess. I gotta tell her sooner or later. I’ll tell her later on today. ‘’I’ll go throw this away.’’ I said getting up grabbing the trash. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I threw the trash away then walked back upstairs to the bedroom. ‘’Kai, I need to tell you something. Don’t get mad at me please?’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, I promise.’’ She said.

 ‘’First thing I have to go to rehab. Second thing, Karrueche took Brielle and ran.’’ I said. She shot up from the bed, running to the bathroom. She slammed the door behind herself. I walked over to the bathroom door to hear loud weeping. ‘’Kai, open the door.’’ I said. I twisted the door, making it open. Kai was in fetus position, crying her eyes out. ‘’Baby, come on. Get up.’’ I said.

 ‘’Chris, I’m losing you and Brielle.’’ She cried out.

 ‘’You can visit me, you’ll find Brielle.’’ I said.

 ‘’Chris I’m losing you and I lost my oldest daughter. I’m going to go crazy.’’ She said. I got down on the floor with her, hugging her by her waist.

 ‘’Baby, you got Christian and Leilani to worry about. They need you too, I need you. I’m going to get the help I need. Wipe them tears and enjoy the time we got.’’ I said. I wiped her tears, kissing her nose then going down to her lips.

 ‘’Chris, I hope that Brielle comes back. She is my baby girl, so is Leilani. How long do you have to be in rehab?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I don’t know baby girl, just know I wanna see you all the time.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, I’ll try but I have the children to worry about. Also, my business.’’ She said.

 ‘’You are my little business woman but I need to tell Michael that I want him to finish up Fan of a Fan 2.’’ I said.

 ‘’You ain’t in rehab and you already wanna get stuff done.’’ She said. I kissed her cheek, wiping the rest of her tears. I kissed her soft lips, I won’t be able to kiss her in a while. She pulled away, caressing my cheek. I know she wanted to cry some more but she was my little soldier. How is it going to be when I’m in rehab. I’m going to miss everything about her. Even the little things. When we get back to LA, I get one or two days with them then I’m off to Malibu. ‘’Chris I’m going to miss you so much.’’ She said.

 ‘’We are here for one more day, let’s make it the best. When we get back, we’re taking the kids wherever they want. On the second day, we’re having one last romantic day then I’m off.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ok, I see you Chris but promise me one thing. No matter how much we argue and fight, don’t ever give up on us.’’ She said.

 ‘’I promise, give papi a kiss.’’ I said. She pecked my lips, smiling. She pulled away and played with her hair. Honestly, I don’t wanna leave her but if it’s going to help with my anger I’m going to do it, to make myself a better man for her.

Wow, he’s going to rehab. What do you think? Comment, vote, follow, and feedback.- Daniella.