Seven

seven» kai’lani

 We were back in LA, I really missed my kids too much. Ms. Joyce picked us up from the airport. We were on our way back to our house. The car ride was silent. Chris was asleep. I looked out of the window. Ms. Joyce pulled into the driveway of the house. I exited the passenger seat. I ran up the pathway to the front door. I opened the door. I walked into the living room.

 ‘’Mommy!’’ Christian and Leilani shouted. They ran over to me, hugging my legs.

 ‘’Babies, I missed you.’’ I said rubbing their backs.

 ‘’We missed you!’’ Christian said.

 ‘’Mama, thank you.’’ I said.

 ‘’Your welcome sweetie. I need to talk to you.’’ She said.

 ‘’What is it?’’ I asked.

 ‘’You have two other sisters.’’ She said. I froze looking at her.

 ‘’What?’’ I asked.

 ‘’You’re the second youngest. Their names is Breeana and Crystal.’’ She said.

 ‘’Are they here in LA?’’ I asked.

 ‘’They are at Melanie’s house.’’ She said. I have two older sisters. Wow, I wonder what they look like. ‘’If you wanna meet up with them, we’re going to be at the house.’’ She said walking out of the door.

 ‘’Daddy!’’ The kids shouted running over to Chris. I walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch. Christian ran over to me.

 ‘’Mommy, I met my aunts and cousins. They are really nice.’’ He said.

 ‘’I’ll go see them later.’’ I said.

 ‘’Can I go?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Daddy needs you right now, mommy has to go on her own.’’ I said. Christian ran off to Chris. I got up from the couch, walking into the garage. I grabbed the keys to the Range Rover.  I opened the door, getting in. I put the key into the ignition, pulled out. I really wanna see my sisters. I pulled up to Melanie’s house. I took the key out of the ignition, hopping out of the truck. I walked up the pathway to the front door. I knocked on the door, stepping back. A girl opened the door.

 ‘’You must be Kai’lani.’’ She said.

 ‘’You are?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Crystal. Come in.’’ She said. I walked inside and seen a girl that looked like Melanie. I guess she was Bree. I sat down on the couch beside her.

 ‘’Mama, is this Kai’lani?’’ The girl asked.

 ‘’Yeah.’’ My mom said. ‘’Well girls, this is your little sister Kai’lani. Kai’lani these are your older sisters Breeana and Crystal.’’ My mom said introducing.

 ‘’Who’s the oldest?’’ I asked.

 ‘’I am.’’ Bree said.

 ‘’Mommy!’’ Some little boy said running out.

 ‘’Kai’lani, this is Blake and I have another boy named Tyler.’’ She said.

 ‘’Hey Blake.’’ I said.

 ‘’Who are you?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Your aunt.’’ I said.

 ‘’Oh.’’ He said.

 ‘’Blake go play.’’ She said. Blake ran off. We all looked at each other. It was pretty much silent. I can’t believe I have to sisters.

 ‘’You married?’’ Crystal asked.

 ‘’Yes, to Chris Brown.’’ I said. Their eyes got big. I guess my mom didn’t tell them about that.

 ‘’Wow, your son is so adorable so is your daughter.’’ Crystal said.

 ‘’Thank you, where do you live?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Bree and I live in Corona.’’ She said.

 ‘’Wow, I hear it’s beautiful there.’’ I said.

 ‘’It is.’’ Bree said.

 ‘’I have to get going.’’ I said getting up. Crystal and Bree hugged me tightly before I walked out of the house. I walked down the pathway to my Range Rover. I got into the driver side, putting the key into the ignition. I pulled off. My sisters are really nice and calm. I can’t believe I didn’t know this. I pulled into the driveway of the house. I took the key out of the ignition. I got out of the car, walking up the pathway. I opened the door, walking inside. I heard loud laughter.

 ‘’Mommy.’’ Leilani said.

 ‘’Yeah princess?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Daddy and Christian are crazy.’’ She said. I shook my head following her to the basement. Christian and Chris were laughing their butts off.

 ‘’What happened?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Daddy made a funny noise.’’ Leilani said.

 ‘’Chris did you tell them?’’ I asked. He shook his head.

 ‘’Come here Lelia and Chris.’’ He said. They sat down on his legs. ‘’Daddy has to go away for a while.’’ He said.

 ‘’Daddy where are you going?’’ Lelia asked.

 ‘’A place that will make daddy the greatest at loving both of you and your mom.’’ He said.

 ‘’You already do that best.’’ She said. I sat beside them, putting her in my lap.

 ‘’Daddy needs to learn more so he will be the greatest daddy in the whole wide world.’’ He said tickling Christian.

 ‘’We’ll miss you daddy.’’ Lelia said hugging him. Christian hugged him too.

 ‘’I’ll miss you too but Grandma Joyce will come and stay with you some days.’’ He said.

 ‘’We want you.’’ Christian said. I could tell he was about to throw a tantrum.

 ‘’Christian we can see me anytime you want. Be good.’’ Chris said.

‘’Always mommy may have to go away, so Grandma Joyce is going to be staying with us until daddy comes back.’’ I said.

 ‘’I love Grandma.’’ Leilani said.

 ‘’I do too, but mommy needs to lay down because she doesn’t feel good.’’ I said sitting Leilani down on the couch. I got up, walking back upstairs. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I laid down, looking at the ceiling. I have this feeling I’m pregnant again but I haven’t had morning sickness.  Chris walked into the room.

 ‘’You okay?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I have a feeling I’m pregnant but I haven’t had morning sickness.’’ I said.

 ‘’Well go down to the doctor’s office. My lawyer contacted me. I have to spend two-three months in rehab then I’ll be back here with you and the new baby.’’ He said rubbing my belly.

 ‘’Chris we don’t know if we have a baby on the way.’’ I said.

 ‘’Well take a pregnancy test.’’ He said.

 ‘’Alright, I’ll take one later. Where the kids?’’ I asked.

 ‘’I put them to sleep.’’ He said. We cuddled up together. I can’t believe he is going to leave me for three months and I might be pregnant.

Well, what do you think of this chapter. Comment, follow, vote, and leave feedback for me.-Daniella