Eleven

eleven» kai’lani

 This little argument with Chris is over. I’m carrying a child that needs for me to create a comfortable environment for him or her. Today, I’m just hanging around the house with my babies. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down at the island, looking around. I’m bored, being in this house all by myself. I walked upstairs to my bedroom. My phone was ringing loudly. I grabbed it, unlocking it.

 ‘’Hello?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Hi Kai.’’ Chris said.

 ‘’What do you want, Chris?’’ I asked with attitude.

 ‘’How are you and our little one?’’ He asked.

 ‘’We’re fine.’’ I said.

 ‘’When you gonna stop being mad at me?’’ He asked.

 ‘’When I get the truth, so goodbye.’’ I said hanging up. I laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. What the heck is there to do? I rubbed on my belly, I grabbed my phone. I texted Brittany.

 Me: Brittany can you come over? I’m bored and pregnant.

 Brittany: Sure, I’ll be over in 15 to 20 minutes.

 I locked my phone, staring at the TV. Keeping Up with the Kardashians was playing. I’m really almost done with Chris’s bullshit. One more thing and I think I’m going to lose it. Someone walked up the stairs. Brittany walked into the room, sitting down on my bed.

 ‘’Hey, what’s wrong?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Chris is getting on my last nerve. I think I’m going to lose if he does one more thing.’’ I said.

 ‘’Calm down, my niece or nephew don’t need that. Where is Christian and Leilani?’’ She asked.

 ‘’At school, Brittany I want to kill Chris. He doesn’t wanna be honest with me. I’m faithful ok.’’ I said.

 ‘’I know, I know. Chris just needs some time.’’ She said.

 ‘’He’s getting it. If he cheated in our past I don’t know what I would do.’’ I said.

‘’Kai, you need to calm down. You got the baby inside of you. If your stressed, the baby is stressed.’’ She said. I took deep breathes.

 ‘’I’m calm, I just need to relax and calm down. Let’s watch a movie.’’ I said. Brittany turned to Addams Family Value. I laid back, rubbing my belly.

 Chris

 I laid in my bed, writing this song. Kai is really mad at me this time. This song may make her forgive me, I’m deciding not to tell her about the Rihanna incident. I’m recovering from my seizure. I looked over the song.

(Intro)

I can't tell you no

Cause you're irresistible (No)

(First Verse)

My heart, my mind

Is spinning at the same time

The thought of you is why

Cause without you girl the sun don't shine

(Pre-hook)

The places we go is straight out of a fairy tale

We're in love all over again