Twenty-two

twenty two kai’lani

 Two days has passed. I really think that Chris and I need a separation. It’s the only option I think for right now. He has a love child with another woman. I just need someone’s advice. I walked out of my bedroom, downstairs. Ms. Joyce was sitting on the couch, watching Maury.

 ‘’Ms. Joyce, can we talk?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Sure, what’s on your mind?’’ She asked. I sat on the couch beside her.

 ‘’Well, I don’t know if your son has told you but he has another children with another woman.’’ I said.

 ‘’No, he did not tell me that. I’mma whoop his little yellow ass.’’ She said.

 ‘’I think it’s best if we stay away from each other.’’ I said.

 ‘’If thats what’s in your heart.’’ She said.

 ‘’My heart is telling me to just give up but my mind is telling me to go beat his ass.’’ I said.

 ‘’Then go tell him how you feel. If there is a hussie in that house, get ya’ boxin’ gloves.’’ She said. I smiled, hugging her tightly. I got up, walking upstairs to my bedroom. I walked through to my en suite. I stripped out of my pajamas, stepping into the shower. I washed my body with Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck body wash. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body.

 I walked into my bedroom, sitting down on the bed. I rubbed on cocoa butter lotion. I got up walking into the walk-in closet. I slid on a red Victoria’s Secret lace bra with matching underwear. I slipped on a grey Rag & Bones tee shirt, grey Michalsky track melange cotton sweatpants, with chestnut UGG Australia classic short boots. I put my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of my bedroom, grabbing my phone.

 I walked downstairs, grabbing my keys out of the counter. I walked out of the door, walking down the pathway to my Audi. I got in, closing the door. I put the key into the ignition, pulling off. I want to work our marriage out for the sake of the kids but if I’m not happy then it’s best to end the marriage. I pulled into the driveway of the house. I took the key out of the ignition, getting out of the car. I walked up the front door, opening the door. I walked inside. I walked downstairs to the den to see Chris laying there playing on his Xbox.

 ‘’Come on, Mijo. You know I was about to win.’’ Chris said into the microphone.

 ‘’Chris.’’ I called out. He looked at me then went back to the TV screen.

‘'Why are you here, Kai?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I wanna talk, I wanna make things right. It’s takin’ me a lot to do this.’’ I said.

 ‘’Kai, not now. We’ll talk later.’’ He said.

 ‘’When is later Chris? Two years from now?’’ I asked. He paused the game, facing me. ‘’Thank you. I’m going to forgive you for everything. All the sinning that you’ve did to hurt me and this family, I’m forgiving you for it. I just want my husband back.That’s all I’m asking for.’’ I said.

 ‘’Come here Kai.’’ He said. I walked over to him, sitting down in his lap. He kissed my cheek, hugging me from the side. ‘’I’m so sorry.’’ He said.

 ‘’You’re forgiven.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’You gonna move back in?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Woah! Take it one step at a time, papi.’’ I said.

 ‘’She called you papi.’’ Mijo said. Chris ignored him, kissing on my neck.

 ‘’Chris, stop.’’ I whined. He continued kissing on my neck, till’ a hickey appeared. ‘’Mmm, Chris.’’ I moaned. I pushed him away, taking the controller.

 ‘’Kai, give me controller.’’ He said.

 ‘’No, come and get it.’’ I said, running around the room. Chris got up, chasing me around the room. He finally caught up with me, pushing me on the couch. He hovered over me, kissing me roughly. I rubbed all over his chest. He pulled away, pecking my lips. ‘’I gotta go get Leilani and Christian from school. See you later.’’ I said, getting up from the couch. I pecked his lips then walked up the stairs to the main floor.

 I walked out of the house, down the pathway to my car. I got in, putting the key into the ignition. I pulled off, smiling at myself. I got my husband back. It’s gonna take a lot to make me come back home. First thing is meeting the mother of his love child. I got to get over this and move forward. I pulled up to the elementary school. The kids were lining up. Christian ran to the car, opening the backdoor. He got in, putting on his seatbelt. Leilani came, running to the car. She got in, putting on her seatbelt.

 ‘’Hi mommy.’’ Christian said. I pulled off from the school.

 ‘’Hey baby boy, do y’all want McDonalds?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes!’’ They shouted. I smiled, turning down the street. I love these kids, they are so cute. I pulled into the McDonald’s drive-thru.

 ‘’Do y’all what happy meals?’’ I asked. They nodded their heads.

 ‘’Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?’’ The person asked.

 ‘’Yeah, I would like two happy meals, one for a boy and one for a girl.’’ I said.

 ‘’What for the drink?’’ The person asked.

 ‘’Two chocolate milks.’’ I said.

 ‘’Your total is 6.07.’’ She said. I pulled up to the first window, paying for the food. I drove up to the second window, grabbing the happy meals and chocolate milks. I past it back to them, pulling off. It’s best if I stay at the beach house for a little while longer.

What do you think? Is the drama over or is there a little bit more? Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella