Seventeen

seventeen chris

 I need to get my shit together. I’m not about to lose Kai, over some stupid shit like cheating. I’m going to become a better man for my wife and kids. This couch ain’t comfortable though. I got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen. I cooked breakfast for Kai--bacon, oatmeal and pancakes. I put strawberries on top of the oatmeal.

 I grabbed the breakfast tray putting the plate and glass of orange juice. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. Kai was sleeping peacefully. I sat the tray down on the nightstand. I shook her slightly. She opened her eyes looking at me.

 ‘’What do you want?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I cooked you breakfast.’’ I said. I grabbed the tray, sitting it in front of her.

 ‘’Thank you, now you can leave.’’ She said.

 ‘’No, Kai. I just want you to forgive me.’’ I said.

 ‘’I can’t Chris, I just can’t.’’ She said. I grabbed the fork, feeding her the oatmeal. I seen her fighting back a smile. I know Kai like the back of my hand. When she’s mad all you gotta do is do something like cook her breakfast or just wait a couple of days. After I fed her everything on her plate, she smiled.

 ‘’Now that’s what I wanted to see.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’Chris, I wanna forgive you but my heart won’t me.’’ She said.

 ‘’Open up, honeybunny.’’ I said. She always laughs when I call her that. She giggled at it.  

 ‘’Chris, I want us to be back to our normal selves.’’ She said. I pulled her into my lap, making her straddle me.

 ‘’Then what I’m about to do is about to make us go back to our normal selves.’’ I said. I pulled her into a tender kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arm around her waist. She pulled away, smiling.

 ‘’Christopher Maurice Brown, I love you.’’ She said hugging me.

 ‘’Kai’lani Marie Brown, I love you too.’’ I said.

 ‘’You still on the couch and probation.’’ She said.

 ‘’Give me ten minutes, and I bet you I won’t be on probation anymore.’’ I smirked.

 ‘’Nope, papi.’’ She said, getting up from the bed. She grabbed the tray, walking out of the bedroom. I walked downstairs, behind her. She was in the kitchen, washing the tray and plate. I went behind her, wrapping my arms her waist.

 ‘’Baby girl.’’ I said rocking us back and forth.

 ‘’Yes?’’ She asked. I lifted her to the counter. I kissed her passionately. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I rubbed my hands, up and down her body. She pulled away, licking her lips. ‘’Mmm, papi.’’ She moaned.

 ‘’Why you moanin’?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Cuz’ I don’t know.’’ She said.

 ‘’It was sexy.’’ I said, biting my lip. She smiled, putting her head into my chest. I kissed on her neck.

 ‘’Chris stop, probation remember.’’ She said.

 ‘’I don’t care anymore.’’ I said. I kissed her neck, playing with the end of my sweatshirt she was wearing. I felt on her inner thigh. She wasn’t wearing any underwear. I slipped one of my fingers inside of her.

 ‘’Mmm, Chris.’’ She moaned. She reached for my sweatpants, but then we were cut off by the doorbell. ‘’Sorry, papi.’’ She said hopping off of the counter. I walked behind her to the door. She opened the door, in front of us stood my mama with Christian’s head on her shoulder. ‘’What’s wrong with my baby boy?’’ Kai asked, taking Christian into her arms.

 ‘’He got sick in class this morning. His teacher called me.’’ She said.

 ‘’Aww, stink stink you’ll be ok.’’ Kai said bouncing up and down. She walked upstairs, swaying them hips to seduce me.

 ‘’I gotta get going, Chaslyn and I are going to a local music festival.’’ She said, walking out of the house. I walked upstairs to Christian’s room. Kai was singing to him.

 ‘’Wish I knew back then, what I know now. Wish I could somehow, go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.’’She sang to him. I smiled, walking over to the bedroom.  She was rubbing his belly. His eyes were getting heavy. I sat down on the bed, beside her.

 ‘’Is he ok?’’ I asked, quietly.

‘’Yes, he told me it had too much syrup on his pancakes this morning.’’ She said. I nodded, getting up from the bed. I walked out of the room to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed. Kai come walkin’ in, closing the door behind herself. She walked over to me, sitting on my chest. ‘’Should you be downstairs on your couch?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Girl quit frontin’, you know you want papi in the bed with you.’’ I said.

 ‘’Umm hmm, don’t try anything.’’ She said laying down beside me.

 ‘’Baby girl, don’t even think I would do something.’’ I said.

 ‘’Chris I will chop yo’ dick off so don’t play.’’ She said, turning on her side.

 ‘’I’m not playin’. Come here.’’ I said. She put her head on my chest. I stroked her hair, kissing her cheek. ‘’I love you.’’ I said.

 ‘’Love you too, Chris. It’s 1 in the afternoon but I’m tired. Chris, do you think that we’ll have twins next time I get pregnant? ’’ She asked.

 ‘’I don’t know, maybe.’’ I said.

 ‘’I don’t wanna get pregnant right now. We still have Christian and Leilani, they are at a young age. We should wait till’ they get a little older.’’ She said.

 ‘’If thats what you want. I don’t wanna rush you because I understand it’s your body. When your ready, we’ll try.’’ I said.

 ‘’Alright, when Leilani comes home we’re gonna have to be alert.’’ She said.

 ‘’I know, but you get you a nap. I got Christian if he needs anything.’’ I said. She smiled, closing her eyes. I looked her beautiful face. I love her with all of my heart but she may not remain there if we keep fuckin’ up.

What do you think? They made up, finally. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback. Also change out my newest story, Up to You. It's coming sometime been now and the summer. -Daniella