Chapter 37

I'm staying home from school today. I have no reason to go to that terrible place just to be made fun of or laughed at.   

Sabrina and Peyton went to school today so good for them. I faked being sick and now I get a three day weekend since it's Friday.

Peyton came by to check on me during his lunch period. He actually thought I was sick. What a dumbass. He brought me all my morning school work and then is going to give Sabrina all my school work for the afternoon classes. He also told me the principal called me and Sabrina down to his office this morning. Honestly I couldn't care less about that. With Peyton, It was just another boring conversation about school or the baby.

Then Sabrina came home. She closed the door kinda loudly and then came running up the stairs.

"Hey Sarah. Ready to start your 4 day weekend and my 3 day weekend" She says when she comes into my room.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"The principal called us down but obviously only I went. He said we are suspended for Monday" She says.

"Good. I don't want to go back ever" I say.

"You are going to have to but he isn't going to put it on our permanent records" She says.

"Why?" I ask

"I told him why we cut class and he said we are still suspended but won't put it on our records" She says

"That was stupid. I'm sure enough people are talking about it at school and now my sister is talking about it with the principal" I say.

"I can't wait until 15 years from now when I tell your kid about this and say mommy and aunt Sabrina cut class just because everyone at school found out mommy was having you" She says in a baby voice

"Please don't say that now or ever" I say.

"Fine but the principal said he is going to call you down to talk to him on Tuesday" She says.

"I don't want to talk to him. Every time I go to his office I get in trouble" I say.

"Well you are the trouble maker in our family and you aren't even that bad compared to some other kids at school" She says.

"Yeah that is true" I say.

"I liked it better that you weren't there with me in the principals office today. You probably would have said something to get us into even more trouble" She says.

"He should just mind his own business and not be concerned with my life because I don't care what happens in his life" I say.

"He's the principal, he doesn't leave anyone alone" She says.

A little while later my mom calls us downstairs. So we go down. The school called about me and Sabrina cutting class and that we are suspended. So we got that little lecture which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Than we went upstairs.

Before I went into my room Sabrina said something.

"I'm sorry about calling you mommy before. That probably hurt and made you uncomfortable" She says. She just loves that word

"It's ok. I'm going to have to get used to it eventually" I say. "By the way I told you we wouldn't get in trouble by mom and dad" I say a little quieter so they won't here.

"You should know. This is like your 50th time getting suspended" She says.

"It's only the 17th" I say and go into my room.