Chapter 35

Oh the first day of school, I hate it so much luckily this is my last one.

My first period class will probably be my favorite. I have a study hall and even better it's with Peyton. I'll probably just sleep everyday in it. I'm in first period now.

So last night was horrible. I've gotten so used to being up all night and then sleeping for most of the day. It was like two o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I tried out Peyton's whole the ceiling is like a tv thing. Well I still don't see how you can just look at the ceiling and see it as a television. I did do a lot of thinking actually but I didn't imagine anything on my ceiling. I did imagine it all in my head though. It was interesting. Yeah so I got like two hours of sleep and feel like shit right now.

Peyton can clearly tell something is up. He keeps looking at me weird.

"What's the matter honey?" He asks in a teasing way.

"Don't call me honey" I say.

"Ok I won't but seriously what's wrong?" He asks.

"It's nothing. I'll tell you later" I say.

"What happened, rough night?" He asks.

"Never mind. Just drop it" I say even though I know he will never 'just drop it'

"Ok" He says.

"So what did you do last night?" I ask.

"I told my sister" He says.

"And?" I ask.

"She's cool with it. Kinda excited and kinda weirded out" He says.

"Must be fun" I say. I don't know what that is like. Sabrina doesn't bring it up much unless she absolutely has to because she knows I don't want to talk about it. In a way I kinda like that. She cares enough to do that but sometimes I like to know what she really thinks and feels over the whole thing.

"It is. Can we talk about your night now? No one here is even awake" He says. I look around and we are seriously the only two people awake and talking. The rest have headphones in and are sleeping. The teacher is up but she is just reading a book.

"Fine but keep your voice down just in case one's of them isn't sleeping." I say.

"Fine. Tell me everything" He says.

"You know your little crap where you imagine shit on the ceiling of your room?" I ask.

"Yeah. I know it pretty well" He says.

"Well I did something like that. It was a little different. I could imagine it in my head, not on the ceiling. But it didn't seem like me imagining it. It felt like someone else came into my head and was controlling it kinda like a dream" I say.

"That's a total lie. Your just too embarrassed to say that you were actually thinking about something" He says.

"That is pretty true" I say.

"So what was it about?" He asks.

"It was probably like eight years in the future. We had the one kid from now then two more younger one's and another baby on the way. Just to be clear we are not having four kids. This is just a fantasy." I say.

"What was my job? What was the baby in the fantasy. A boy or a girl? What was it's name?" He asked. He was very enthusiastic with the questions.

"You were a teacher. The baby was a girl and it's name was Avery. It was a pretty boring kid. All it did was school work. I will make sure it will not turn out like that" I say.

"What else happened?" He asked.

"Nothing really. We were at our house all night. I had a special moment with each kid and one with you and that was really it. I liked the youngest one the best. It was loud, fun and crazy" I say.

"So you were really thinking about our future?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Good. It shows you actually do care about this baby even if you pretend you don't" He says. Shit, I should have never said anything.

Before I could say anything the bell rang. Saved by the bell.

"I'll see you later" He says and stands up.

"Bye" I say and stand up too and leave the classroom.