Chapter 2

"I don't care what we do, I just love spending time with you"

The next day:

I walk into my first period class, which was science and go and sit in my seat. Peyton wasn't here yet.

He comes in and sits at his desk behind me. I didn't even look at him I was just doodling in my notebook.

"Hey dumb wanna be blonde" He says in my ear.

I turn around and say, "Hi" and smile.

"Want to come over to my house and have like a movie marathon with me" He asks.

"Sure" I say

"Ok. We have the same 9th period class so we can figure it out from there" He says.

"Ok" I say and turn back around since class was starting.

This was going to be one long day waiting for school to end.

We didn't talk in any other classes even though we sit right near each other in almost all of them.

During last period he goes to his seat and I go to mine. I'm already packed to go home because I just want to get out of this school and spend the rest of the afternoon with Peyton.

"Do you need to go to your locker before school ends?" Peyton asks me.

"Nope. I'm ready to go home or actually to your house" I say.

"I am too" He says.

We sit through class not talking then the bell rings and we both stand up.

"Ready?" Peyton asks and I just nod my head.

We get in the school bus to go to his house and talk the entire time. It's late May so of course the school buses are 1,000 degrees.

"So what do you want to do at my house?" He asks.

"I don't know. It's your house, you can decide" I say.

"Well we could watch the first Star Wars movie and maybe the second one if we have time" He says.

"Sure" I say.

"Ok. My parents won't be home until like 5 tonight and my sister won't be home until like 3:30" He says.

"Ok. We will basically have the place to ourselves" I say.

"Yeah pretty much" He says

"How old is your sister?" I ask.

"She's two years younger then us so 13" He says.

"I have 2 sisters. Ones in 12th grade and the other one is in 8th. The 12th grader her names Shannon is moving to Pennsylvania for college next month" I say.

"So your younger sister will be in our school next year and your older one is already in our school" He says.

"Yep" I say.

"This is my bus stop" Peyton says as the bus starts approaching a corner. It stops and we both get out and walk up the driveway to his house.

"What should we do first?" He asks.

"Want to get some snacks then go watch the movie?" I ask. It's his house he should be deciding all this.

"Yeah" He says and he shows me into his kitchen.

We both grab a bunch of snacks then go into the living room.

I sit in the couch and he goes and puts the DVD into the tv then comes and sits next to me.

"Who still uses DVDs?" I ask.

"You have to when you are watching a movie from the 90s" He says.

"We should call Netflix later and ask them too" I say.

"Or we could just Netflix and chill" He says.

"Absolutely not" I say and we both laugh.

The movie starts and we watch it a little bit and mostly talk. About a hour later Peyton's little sister walks in and sees us. She says hi then just goes to her room. I would think she would question if we were dating or not. Which if she did I would say 'I wish'

After the movie was over i said I should leave because my parents probably want me home for dinner.

My dad came to pick me up and Peyton walked me to the front door.

"Thanks for coming over today." He says.

"Your welcome. I had fun" I say.

"Me too. See you tomorrow" He says.

"Bye" I say and leave.

Right when I get home I decide to text him since he gave me his number when we were at his house.

Me: Thanks for inviting me over. I had a lot of fun. Want to come over to my house tomorrow?

Peyton: Sure.

Me: Great. I'll see you tomorrow

{Here's a little He Broke Me and A Peyrah Story parallel. The second chapter of HBM was Sabrina going over to Bradley's house to watch a movie and that was the first time they ever really hung out. So I'm the 2nd chapter of both these stories both future couples really got to know each other. Most of the parallels probably won't start happening until chapter 15ish when Sabrina, Bradley, Rowan and Corey go into high school}