Chapter 18

{I have a new story out! It's a little brabrina and a little Peyrah. It's called Girl Meets Boarding School. It's out now if you want to read it. Btw this quote really has nothing to do with the chapter. I just couldn't find anything else}

"A Sunday well spent brings a week of content"

Today Peyton and his family are coming over for this little parent dinner thing my parents wanted to do. I've been home all day since I'm still suspended. Sabrina has been too. Her and Peyton go back tomorrow. I still have another week off.

I want to know what Sabrina is wearing to this thing because I honestly have no idea how to dress. I go into her room and she is doing her homework at her desk.

"Hey" I say and go over to her "What's this?" I ask.

"Homework you should try doing it sometime" She says. She's suspended how did she get her homework?

"I'm good. I just copy it from friends or Peyton" I say.

"So why are you in here. You only come in here when you want something" She says.

"I want to know how to dress for this thing" I say.

"Ok" She says.

She goes to her closet and pulls out this pinkish purpley dress thing. It looked like it was going to be really flowy and go below your knees and right under your neck.

"I hate it" I say.

"Your wearing it" She says.

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"If you want to see Peyton again then yes" She says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"If you go in a dress that is your own Peyton's parents are going to take one look at you walk out the door and move him to a catholic school. All your dress drop to low in one area and are too short in another" She says.

"Yeah that's true. I'll go put on the ugliest dress in human existence" I say. I go into my room and put the dress on then go back into Sabrina's room.

"Aw how beautiful" She says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Shut up" I say and sit on her bed.

"So what are you wearing?" I ask.

"The white dress with blue and green ombré at the bottom" She says.

"So the dress you wear to everything" I say.

"Yep" She says.

So Peyton and his parents get here at about five o'clock. All of us were in the kitchen standing around and talking. The parents were sitting around talking while me, Peyton and Sabrina were just sitting there listening.

That lasted about two minutes then my parents bring up our suspension.

"Alright time to go." I say and grab Peyton's hand to pull him into the living room. "Let's go third wheel" I say and then Sabrina follows behind us.

"I don't want to sit in there and listen to our parents talk shit about all the things we've done wrong" I say.

"You mean you've done wrong" Sabrina says.

"Why are you even here? You could have gone to Rowan's or something" I say.

"Rowan's grounded and not allowed to have anyone over for the next week" She says.

"Then invite Bradley over so you can look like you have a boyfriend" I say.

"Ew no. I barley even talk to Bradley and you know I don't want a boyfriend" She says.

"You should talk to him more. He's literally stares at you all lunch period" I say.

"No he doesn't" She says.

So we sit in the living room and talk for about a half and hour. I could hear our parents talking about us in the kitchen. There conversations were going back and forth from me and Peyton's relationship to friend groups and what we are always doing.

We eat dinner and talk a lot while we do. Then we all hang out together while my parents set up for dessert. Then after dessert they left.