Chapter 23

"The best way of keeping a secret is to pretend there isn't one"

My mom comes into my room and wakes me up this morning. Schools out so why is she even going to bother waking me up.

"Sarah wake up." She says.

"Do I have to?" I ask. I was still laying down with my face in the pillow.

"Yes" She says.

"But I don't feel good and I throw up last night. Go look in the garbage can" I say and point to the garbage under the desk that I never use. Yeah that happened at like four in the morning about a half an hour after I feel asleep and then I couldn't fall back asleep. It probably wasn't morning sickness, it was probably something else. I googled it and morning sickness doesn't start until the sixth week. I'm only at four weeks.

"I don't need to see that. Stay home today don't go anywhere with your friends" She says.

"Ok" I say and lay back down. She takes the garbage can and leaves the room. I go back to sleep.

At noon I was woken up by someone knocking on the door. I woke up at around nine in the morning too and threw up again. Sabrina wasn't home. She is at Rowan's now then going to Bradley's for a sleepover later. I go downstairs in my pajamas and with total bed head and answer it. It was Peyton. I don't mind him seeing me like this. Two years ago I did but now I just don't care.

"Hi" I say to him.

"Hi. What's the matter with you?" He asks and walks in. We sat on the couch.

"Sick" I say.

"From what?" He asks.

"I don't know. I threw up last night at like four in the morning and at nine but now I'm fine." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm sure" I say.

"Ok. I have to go. I'll see you later" He says and he kisses my forehead then gets up.

"Bye" I say.

"Bye" He says and leaves.

I kinda wish I could have gone out and did something today because I'm not really sick and it would keep my mind off this whole pregnancy thing.