Chapter 13

"Every friendship, every relationship, is bound to fall apart when you start keeping things to yourself. Secrets don't destroy things... but suspicion does"

{This chapter is all about Peyton going to see Sarah's therapist before she does}

Peyton's POV:

I'm going to meet with Sarah's therapist today. Sarah doesn't know I'm going and I didn't tell the therapist before hand.

I'm the one that set up her appointment with her parents so I already know what name and number she is in the building.

I walk to her room and the door was open. She was sitting at her desk doing some paperwork type things.

I knock on the door even though it was already open. "Hi I'm the boyfriend of Sarah Carpenter. Your supposed to be seeing her tomorrow" I say.

"Yes I am. I'm going over her file right now. Your Peyton I'm guessing" She says.

"Yes I am. How do you know?" I ask.

"Every new patient hands in a getting to know you little packet type thing. You were on here a few times. I'm not allowed to display this information but I'm assuming you already know this one. She said that you are making her come here" She says.

"Yeah I am" I say.

"Why don't you take a seat. I'm free for the next half hour" She says.

"Ok" I sit down on the couch in her room and she sits in front of me.

"Why do you want her to come here?" She asks.

"There's something up with her. She is always acting weird or different. Around just me she is totally fine and calm or chill to use updated terms. Then she goes to school and she is a totally different person. She is wild and loud and I think she used to bully kids last year I don't know for sure though" I say.

"What do you think that?" She asks.

"She hangs out with all the school bullies. Last year all her friends used to beat me and my two friends up then throw us in dumpsters after school. So I used to hate her just because she was ones of them but it turns out she's really not. Once we started talking at the end of the year I realized this and started to like her" I say.

"Did you ever tell her any of this?" She asks.

"No. How do you tell someone you really care about that you hated them?" I ask.

"Just do it. Keeping secrets isn't good to do in a relationship" She says.

"Ok" I say.

"Anything else I should know about her?" She asks.

"I think that's it" I say.

"Ok. I'll see you soon" She says to me.

"Ok bye" I say and leave her room.

Lucky {Prequel to He Broke Me} (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें