RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// The Competition

~Day 13~
"Tuff! TUUUUFFFFF!"
Ruffnut's scream echoed around the central base of Dragons Edge. "Tuff, you have to hide me!"
"Why would I do that?" Tuffnut asked with a chuckle.
"Snotlout and Fishlegs are chasing me!" Ruffnut panted. "They've been trying to get me to notice them for the past week. I think they both like me."
"Do you know what they call that?" Tuffnut asked smartly. "A love triangle."
Ruffnut shot him a very unamused look. "This is serious Tuff, I need to-"
"Babe!"
"Darlin'!"
Ruffnut jumped behind her brother at the sound of their voices. Tuffnut stood in front of her, doing his best to block her. Suddenly the two men came into view, bickering about Ruffnut. Fishlegs and Snotlout waltzed up to Tuffnut.
"Uh, Ruffnut's not here! No where, in front, behind or on either side of me." Tuffnut tried to play cool.
Snotlout and Fishlegs pushed past him to a cowering Ruffnut. Ruffnut squealed and took off. The men chased her as she raced to Barf and Belch. Belch grabbed Tuffnut and threw him onto his neck. Together the twins seared through the Beat the Dome course. Ruffnut screamed all the way.

"Are those four playing beat the dome?" Astrid asked, her hand on her brow.
"Not really like them is it?" Hiccup said with a shrug.
Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and whistled for their dragons. They jumped on as shot after the dragons. Toothless and Stormfly leveled off on either side of Barf and Belch. Toothless, Stormfly and the Zippkeback warbled and squawked at each other.
"Ruff, Tuff, what is going on?" Hiccup asked.
"Ol' Fishy and Snotter are harassing my sister," Tuffnut reported. "And so I'm helping her escape their deadly trap of love."
"Deadly trap of-, what?" Hiccup asked baffled.
"Hicucp, Fishlegs and Snotlout have been fighting over Ruffnut for the past week." Astrid steered Stormfly nearer. "They've been waiting for the right time to 'win her heart'," Astrid said with air quotes.
"Hey! No ones getting my heart, you'll have to kill me first," Ruffnut said indignantly.
"Not literally," Astrid groaned.
"Well, you've already tried to bury Snotlout, so what else can you do?" Hiccup asked.
"Barricade out hut."
"Set fire to theirs."
"I was thinking how about just avoiding them?" Hicucp suggested.
"Oh my gosh! Your right!"
Tuffnut and Ruffnut shot off to hide in some caves. Hiccup and Astrid shrugged and led to get some peace.

So........our wifi crashed yesterday! So much fun!!!!!*note sarcasm* that is why this came out a day late, but it's getting fixed today and I will get the next chapter out today too!!!!!!!! Again, sorry for all the problems!