Heathlegs&Hiccup&Astrid// The Cure Part 2

Hiccup and Fishlegs flew threw through the air, searching for the five islands that had what they needed. Fishlegs was combing through the notes, making sure they did not miss a single thing.
     "Hiccup, it says right here that scarlet fever is highly contagious, but only if you touch the person," Fohslegs informed. "That explains why Windshear wouldn't let me touch her, she knew."
Hiccup flew closer. "Don't worry Fishlegs, Heather's a fighter. She'll survive as long as she knows you're finding the cure."
Fishlegs nodded. "Okay, everything is supposedly on one island and its, oh." Fishlegs paused sadly. "All on Sandstone Island."
Hiccup sighed. "Not much left there huh?"
     "Well it gives a list of all the other islands, and we're going!" Fishlegs said adamantly.
     He and Hiccup sped off to the first island to find shiverthorn root. As they landed Fishlegs bustled around frantically.
     "Fishlegs, Heathe is going to be fine, you both will be fine." Hiccup placed reassuring hand on his friends shoulder.
     "It's not just that Hiccup, Heather and I are finally ready to cement our love, but now I don't know if we will!" Fishlegs spilled.
     "I can't promise you that she'll survive, but I promise you that I will not stop fighting," Hiccup promised.
     Fishlegs smiled and then hurried off to find shiverthorn root. Soon they were off to island after island, finding shiverthorn root, mangos, pine sap, juniper berries and plankton.
     "Ha ha! We did it Hiccup! Now we just need to get to Heather," Fishlegs cheered.
     "Okay, well, what if Toothless and I carry Meatlug and you?" Hiccup offered. "Toothless can get us there faster than ever."
     Fishlegs nodded at the thought that they will get back to Berk faster. Toothless grumbled slightly and held Meatlug underneath him while Fishlegs climbed on behind Hiccup. Toothless used his muscular wings and pumped extra hard to account the extra weight.

     Astrid paced the floor inside Gothi's hut. She could not stop worrying about her friend. Hiccup's iconic click thump run indicated that they had returned. Quick scuttling indicated Fishlegs behind him. They raced in and quickly ingredients to Gothi. Quickly she turned and started mixing the concoction immediately. Fishlegs walked over to Windshear, who had had a thorough wash. He patted her side.
     "Thanks for caring about both of us girl." Fishlegs hugged her neck as Windshear nuzzled against him.
     Gothi used her staff to sit Heather's head up and dumped the mix into her mouth. Heather coughed and swallowed. Heather laid still, but her chest moving up and down at a steadier pace. The whole room breathed a sigh of relief when Heather shifted more into a sleeping position. Fishlegs looked at Gothi, who nodded. He gently touched her shoulder.
     Heather turned her head around and smiled. "Fishlegs?"
     She sat up and jumped into his arms. Astrid and Hiccup smiled at each other and left the hut. Fishlegs took and pressed his lisp against Heather's. He pulled away and nudged his nose against Heather's.
     "Marry me," Fishlegs asked.
     Heather giggled and nodded. "Yes!"
     Fishlegs whooped and twirled his now fiancé around. He took a silver band out from his belt pocket and slipped it on her finger. Heather looked at the beautiful carved ring. She smiled a t Fishlegs and sat down, cuddling into his side.

Yay! Got the Cure finished!!!!!!!!!! What did you think?
Please comment!!!!
Byeeeeeee!