RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// The Fall of Heathlegs

*edited*
~Day 8~
     Fishlegs wandered around the edge. Heather and Dagur had returned for a while, helping with the battle. Fishlegs did not know what to think of the new arrival. On the one hand, his love was back, on the other, he knew she would never settle with him on Berk. He sighed. Itt was so complicated.

"Heather and Fishlegs, you two cover the Singetails we already have caught. Make sure to take all the armor off."
Heather nodded. She nudged Fishlegs, who was stuck in shock. "Hey, c'mon."
Fishlegs gulped and followed Heather out. Astrid walked over to Hiccup. She exchanged a questioning look, which Hicccup shrugged to. Astrid and Hiccup teamed up for the battle execution, while the twins and Snotlout were on guard patrol.

Heather and Fishlegs worked at the Singetail's armor. Heather patted the dragons side, feeding it Dragon Nip, while Fishlegs removed all the chains. Heather looked as Fishlegs made little eyed contact with Heather, and had not said a word since they started. Heather rose and opened the door for the Singetail. He roared and flew off, joining up with his buddies. The last Singetail was released and they started cleaning the floor. The methodically brushed the scorch marks from the iron of the stables.
"Hey Fishlegs? Are you okay? You haven't said a word since we started." Heather dropped a brush in a bucket of water. She stood with her arms crossed, making sure he would answer.
"I just want to get the Singetails back on their route, dangerous to try with nature right?" Fishlegs said nervously.
     Heather reached for Fishlegs' hand. "You know you can tell me anything." Her eyes grew sad. "It's because I'm not coming to Berk, isn't it?"
     "What?" Fishlegs asked.
     "Fishlegs, I know how you feel, and I know how I feel, but I'm sorry I can't go to Berk with you." He rather said apologetically. "Look you're gonna find a great Viking girl, who will love your geekiness, just like I do. And if not, don't worry, I'll always be your friend."
     Fishlegs sighed. "It's just, your special Heather. I don't want to lose you."
     Heather grabbed his hand and held it in her hands. "And you won't, lose me. I'm just a Terror mail away." She smiled warmly. "And I'll come visit, I promise."
     Fishlegs nodded sadly. He leaned down and swiftly pecked Heather's lips. "I love you, and I always will. You'll always hold a part of my heart," Fishlegs swore.
     Heather grinned. "You'll always hold a part of mine, dragon geek," Heather teased.
     Fishlegs smiled and hugged her. Heather returned the gesture, knowing that they could only be friends, no more, but no less.

So I know some of y'all might not like this chapter, but I needed to make one about this. Because Heather is not in HTTYD2 and Fishlegs isn't still wanting her. So I had to, even though I didn't really want to. But oh well.
8 DAYS LEFT!