Heatlegs// Storms

It was a frigid night at Dragons Edge. One figure raced through the huts. The person stopped and knocked on the door. The door opened.
     "Heather?"
     "Hey Fish," Heather said perkily.
     "What are you doing out in the storm?" Fishlegs pulled her inside.
     "I-I-I um, I'm." Heather gasped as thunder rolled.
     Heather lost control and surged into Fishlegs. Her arms wrapped around him and her eyes were squeezed shut.
     "You're okay, you're not gonna fall. You're okay, you're not gonna fall." Her words slurred as she buried her head further into Fishlegs' shoulder.
     "Heather, what's wrong?" Fishlegs asked.
     Heather pulled away and looked down. Her slim, wet figure made her look pitiful and small.
     "I'm afraid of storms," Heather admitted.
     "That's nothing to be ashamed of," Fishlegs said.
     "Windshear and I were flying through a storm. Her scales are metal so she attracted lightning. She got spooked when thunder hit and we fell into the sea. I thought I was gonna die, but then Dagur pulled me out and, well, you know the rest." Heather wrapped her arms around herself and hugged herself.
     "Hold on, you can sit on the couch," Fishlegs suggested.
     He darted over to another room. He came back to see Heather wrapped in the blanket draped over the couch. Her body shook as shivers passed through.
     "Here." Fishlegs handed her a women's cotton tunic.
     "Why do you have this?" Heather raised an eyebrow.
     "Hiccup gave it to me when Astrid was sick. I stayed with her on Hiccup's order," Fishlegs explained quickly.
     Heather smiled. Fishlegs walked through the doorway into his bedroom. Heather made sure the coast was clear and dropped her armor off. She quickly undressed and slipped the tunic over her shoulders.
     "Thank goodness Astrid and I wear the same size," Heather muttered.
     Heather wrung her clothes out and hung them next to the fire. Heather sat down and warmed her hands. She glanced around at Fishlegs' hut.
     "Is it safe?" Fishlegs squeaked.
    Heather jumped as he spoke. She tucked her hair behind her ear.
     "Yeah, it's safe." Heather giggled a bit.
     He sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her. Heather chuckled. She wrapped a hand around his hand. He squeezed her shoulder.
     "Thanks for letting me stay," Heather murmured.
     Heather pecked his cheek gently. She smiled. Fishlegs pressed his lips against hers. Heather's heart seemed to melt as she pressed back fiercely. She pulled away. Her chest heaved as her lungs screamed for air. She rested her head on Fishlegs' shoulder. Soon she was sleeping peacefully, knowing she was safe in her soon to be fiancè's arms.