Hiccstrid// Once Upon a Time

So this is a multi-shot(aka, there will be more hiccstrid in OUAT one-shots)(this is after season 6, but no Hyperion Heights)
     It was a freezing cold day in Storybrooke. Hiccup and Astrid Haddock had arrived in Storybrooke early that day and had immediately met with Regina Mills, the technical queen. She had given them a house to stay in with a large living room for Hiccup's black German Shepherd and Astrid's blue macaw. After being settled, Hiccup and Astrid explored the land.
     They lived in New York for twenty years, but decided that small town life would be a good thing. Hiccup and Astrid  picked Storybrooke for the tales of magic that were told of this small town in Maine. Learning more about magic had always intrigued Hiccup and Astrid. They had met because of their love and interest of magic.
     Hiccup and Astrid walked down Main Street. They walked past a small place called Granny's, stopping inside to get a cup of coffee and a muffin each. Hiccup watched with amusement as Astrid almost dropped her muffin, twice. After the muffin, Hiccup led Astrid down Main Street, hand-in-hand, arms swinging.
     Hiccup pulled her close to his side and pressed a kiss into her hair. "How'd I get so lucky?"
     Astrid smiled up at him. "I think I should be the one asking that."
     "Well good morning! How are our newest residents?" A voice brook into each one's thoughts.
     Regina Mills walked up. Her short hair blew in the breeze and her hands were stuffed in her coat. She wore her usual pants and suit, but this time her shirt underneath was a purple sweater. Her dark brown eyes were enhanced with a copper smokey eye. Her smile decorated her face, with a small scar from a commoner in the Enchanted Forest.
"We're well, thanks," Astrid responded.
"I'm glad you found some clothes to fit you here," Regina said. "Lots of times people use, well, magic."
Astrid smiled and looked at her outfit. She wore black skinny jeans and a wine red three quarter sleeved shirt. Her black jacket was wrapped around her with a lighter red infinity scarf. She wore her hair with a long ponytail and black fuzzy boots. Hiccup had a forest green long sleeve shirt on with a light, black leather jacket. His jeans around his thick boots.
"Oh, well we used ma-" Hiccup started excitedly.
"We used our wonderful ability to sew to alter clothes if needed," Astrid interjected with a glare at Hiccup.
Regina looked at them questionably, but soon shrugged and bid them farewell. Astrid turned with a murderous glare on Hiccup, who looked at her sheepishly. She whipped her hand up, forcing her and Hiccup to disappear in a cloud of smokey blue smoke.
Regina looked from around the corner. She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. She almost cursed herself for not sensing the magic they possessed. She soon realized that was why the couple had found their way to Storybrooke. She soon smirked and waved her hands in a cloud of purple smoke, arriving in Hiccup and Astrid's house. Hiccup froze, petting Toothless and Astrid had Stormfly on her arm.
"So when were you going to tell me that you can do magic?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so, who else LOVES ONCE!!!!!!!??????
Who else is a total Oncer and is ready for Season 7!!!!!???????
ME!!!!!!!!
So I can't wait to write the next Hiccstrid in Once!
See ya!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!*disappears in smoke*