Hiccstrid// The Weather is...Aweful

(@IshipHICCSTRID ~Can you do a one-shot where gets sick and Astrid takes care of him? *I'm thinking you mean Hiccup)
     Hiccup Haddock was still sleeping at half past noon. Astrid had already made the rounds around Dragons Edge and cleaned out the cages. She and Heather had practiced combat with each other and now Heather and Fishlegs were on a picnic.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid asked, opening his but door.
     Nasally snoring was heard from upstairs. Astrid frowned and walked up. Hiccup was lying on his stomach a hand over his head and one dangling off his bed. Astrid looked at him closely.
     "Astrid?" Hiccup whispered hoarsely.
     Astrid almost gasped aloud. Hiccup's eyes were bloodshot and tired. His nose was red and his face was pasty and pale. Astrid dropped to her knees next to him.
     "Hiccup, what, how long have you been like this?" Astrid murmured.
     "A few days," Hiccup said with a cough.
     "Okay, mister, you are on complete bed rest," Astrid ordered.
     Hiccup tried to swing his legs over to stand, but was gently pushed back down by Astrid. Toothless paced behind her. Warbles and soft, mournful screeches erupted from his throat. Astrid beckoned him over.
     "Toothless, make sure he doesn't move from his bed," Asrrid said strictly.
     Toothless padded over and looked at her, his eyes crinkled in worry.
     "It's important, he can't move, he needs rest to get better." Astrid patted Toothless' head.
     Toothless brighten at 'get better' and laid down, curled up at the edge of the bed. Astrid stroked Toothless' wing once and left. She knew Toothless would take care of Hiccup for a bit, while she told the rest of the gang.

     Astrid creaked open Hiccup's door. "Hiccup?"
     Toothless popped his head over the edge of the loft, a wide toothless grin on his face. Astrid smiled and hurried upstairs with a water bottle and a bowl of soup. She grinned as well when she saw Hiccup sitting up. His eyes were back to their striking green color and his completion was normal.
     "Hiccup," Astrid breathed in relief. She threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so glad you're better!"
     "Me too m'lady, me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I will not be publishing anything until Jan. 3rd. Then it will start back up on its normal schedule.
Now the reason I have not been updating is because of a storage problem on my iPad. But it's fixed and I'm back!
See you in 2018!
So, byeeeeee!