Astrid// Save me!

Very short, but important A/N at the end. PLEASE READ!
Not very graphic still safe for younger readers
(Ummmmm, Someone take Astrid and tries to have a baby with her!!
                                @Sera341 )

     Astrid was taking a walk to clear her head. It had been a week since Hiccup defeated Drago, but also a week since Stock died.
     Astrid was downcast as she remembered how Stoick would call her his "future daughter-in-law". Astrid let a single tear slip from her eyes. She continued her walk.
     Suddenly a burlap bag covered her head. She was tossed over a shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Astrid screamed and beat on the person furiously. Suddenly she was thrown onto a boat. Her head hit the side and her brain shut down.

     Toothless was playing with the gang and helping to rebuild houses and buildings. Suddenly he stiffened. A far off scream was detected by his ears.
     Toothless roared and Hiccup came immediately.
     Hiccup held Toothless' head. "What is it? Drago? The Bewilderbeast?"
     Toothless warbled desperately. Hiccup seemed to understand and commanded the gang and his mother to follow him. Toothless took off at top speed.
     Toothless stopped abruptly. The screaming had stopped. The gang had finally caught up. Toothless looked every direction.
     "So did you bring us out here to look at water?" Snotlout sneered.
     "No, Toothless knows something's up," Hiccup chided. "But I don't know what."
     "Ooo! Ooo! I love this game!" Tuffnut yelled. "Okay, so you think of it while we guess what is up. Think away my fine fellow."
     Hiccup rolled his eyes, but his head shot up quickly after. "ASTRID!"
     He and Toothless sped off. The gang followed as fast as their dragon's wings could carry them. Cloudjumper was naturally faster an caught up to Toothless.
     "What is it son?"
     "It's Astrid, Toothless must've heard something," Hiccup stated. "That's the only reason he'd take off like this."
     Hiccup's mother nodded with understanding. She knew Hiccup and Astrid loved each other, they knew they loved each other.

     Light seeped into Astrid's eyes as she squinted. Astrid soon opened her eyes and looked around. She was in some sort of chamber with around fifteen girls. All were solemn and most were.........help me.
     Most were pregnant.
     Astrid whirled around and saw many other ladies from every other tribe.
     Her head snapped up as she head chains clinking. A new girl was led in and tosses into the cell. She seemed to have a haunted look in her eyes. Astrid stood up and walked over to her.
     "Hey! You okay?" Astrid's eyebrows furrowed with worry.
     "Are you new here?" The girl trembled.
     "Yes, how can you tell?"
     "You haven't been.....well, taken advantage of," the girl finished quietly.
     "So how'd you get here? You must be nine or something," Astrid gasped.
     "He take the heirs to thrones and the wives to chiefs. I was an heir, he burned my village to get me. I have no parents now." She settled down and wrapped her arms around herself.
     My heart softened and I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm protectively around her. I needed comfort, she needed comfort, we were in the same boat.
     "What's your name?" Astrid asked quietly.
     "Nova."
     "I'm Astrid," Astrid introduced.
     "You're the fiancé to Hiccup Haddock, Dragon Keeper." Novagaped at Astrid.
     "Yes that is-" Astrid broke off as doors opened and a guard stood in front of her.
     "You! Come with me," the guard growled.
     Astrid noticed he was talking to her. She narrowed her eyes and sat still, but unwrapped her arms from Nova.
     "You little-" the guard surged forward and grabbed her chains.
     Astrid kicked and screamed for him to put her down. She dig her heels into the ground, her cried getting desperate. Suddenly a man grabbed her. He laid her on a table.
     Astrid gasped at the man. "Drago."

     Hiccup led the riders to a secluded island.
     "This must be where she is," Hiccup concluded.
     "Then let's go!" Snotlout said.
     "Wait! We need a plan." Hiccup held his hand up.
     "Just blast them to pieces," Ruffnut said simply.
     Hiccup's eyes brightened. "Ruff you're a genius!"
     "Ruffnut idea farm, back in business." Ruffnut fist-pumped the air.

     Astrid was gagged as Drago snarled menacingly. Guards tied Astrid's arms and legs to the table. Astrid whimpered as he undressed her. She had no voice left. She wailed as he hurt her.
     Someone, anyone, help me, Astrid begged silently.

     Hiccup dove down a hallway with the twins behind him. The gang and Hiccup put masks on for breathing.
     "Alright Barf, let loose," Ruffnut ordered quietly.
     Barf let out a steady stream of gas. Surrounding the gang, the gas took over and the riders relied on their dragons for sighting. Toothless used his echo sonar. Hiccup held on as Toothless flew steadily, echoing through each hallway.
     Soon Toothless picked up Astrid's trail by hearing small whimpers. He accelerated his speed  until he was at top speed leaving the gang in the dust. Hiccup noticed that Barf and Belch were not behind them. Hiccup glanced back and saw the gang huddling in a wall of gas.
      Hiccup narrowed his eyes and used his sword for the Zippleback gas. Toothless opened his mouth and produced the signature Night Fury screech.
     Astrid was getting paler by the second. Drago continued with her. She heard the signature screech of Toothless. She somehow found her voice and screamed at the top of her lungs.
     Her face showed pure relief when Hiccup flew in to rescue her. The gang followed close behind. The gang tackled Dragl, pinning him to the ground.
     Hiccup ran around, untying Astrid's limbs.
     Astrid fainted from ye excitement and torture. Hiccup grabbed a blanket from his saddle bag and carefully wrapped Astrid in it. He picked her up and carried her to Toothless. Astrid stirred as he mounted. She regained her strength slowly.
     Toothless walked for a while. He warbled as if saying, "I saved you by the way".
     Hiccup whispered, "don't worry, we're leaving now."
     "Wait! Nova." Astrid flailed her arms.
     "Wait! Where is she?" Hiccup asked.
     Astrid directed him to her.
     "Astrid? You came back!" Nova's eyes beamed with delight.
     Astrid jumped off Toothless with a blanket covering her. Nova grinned. 
     "You're coming to Berk with us," Astrid announced.
     Toothless commanded dragon escorts for the other women. Nova rode on Stormfly with me.
     We arrived at Berk and I wrapped an arm around her.
     "Welcome to Berk."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woohoo! So very quick! Wanna share this first! HTTYD one-shots passed Move on From Secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book has over 3.9k reads!!!!
Thanks you!!!!!!!!