Heatlegs// Our future

Heather and Fishlegs love escaping together. They loved disappearing and taking time together. Heather and Dagur moved to the edge for sure and Dagur had Heather's hut. Where did Heather live? Simple, with Fishlegs. They never did anything, Fishlegs added and additional part to his hut for Heather.
One day Heather and Fishlegs were walking in the nearby forest, enjoying the spring. Fishlegs laced his fingers with Heather's hesitantly. Heather gladly wrapped hers around Fishlegs'.
"Heather," Fishlegs started, "I wanna know where we can go?"
"Well, what do you think?" Heather looked at him with clear green eyes.
"Remember when Snotlout said that you won because I got distracted by your brown eyes?" Fishlegs asked.
"Yes, except that my eyes are green," Heather muttered. "Sore loser. I mean he sided with you because Astrid sided with me. And, if I may, Astrid and I are gonna use our winnings wisely."
"Well, he was right," Fishlegs blurted out. "I did get distracted my you."
Heather looked at him with a small smile.
"I love you and no matter how far away we are, I can't bare it if I'm not with you," Fishlegs whimpered.
Heather close her hands around his, well, the best she could. She yanked him close to her. She pressed a kiss against Fishlegs. He could taste the sweet strawberries he and Heather had for lunch. She pulled away first.
"I feel the same way. No matter where Dagur goes, I'm staying with you and with all the dragon riders," Heather promised.
"Promise?" Fishlegs sighed.
Heather kissed him again. "I promise. I love you Fishlegs and, that's never gonna change."
Fishlegs took Heather bridal style and walked back to their hut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I had to write more Heatlegs!!!!!!
(Spoiler for RTTE4)

They almost kissed!!!! Then Dagur had to ruin it! But then she kissed him, on the cheek. But still!!!!!!!!!! I hope they kiss for real in RTTE!!!!!
Okay, I'm done.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!