RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// Buried Alive

~Day 2~ (Ruffnut buries Snotlout alive)
     "Snotlout! Get you butt over here!"
     Ruffnut was creeching all over the Edge. Astrid smacked Ruffnut's shoulder.
     "Would you be quiet! Some of us have had a long day and need a nap," Astrid said crossly, referring to the wonderful snooze Ruffnut had woken her from.
     Ruffnut did not look sorry. "Hey have you seen Snotlout?"
     Astrid sighed. "No I haven't seen Snotlout, now will you stop shouting." Astrid huffed, walking back inside her hut.
     "Hey babe!" An annoying voice sounded.
     "Oh, hey Snotlout, I was just looking for you." Ruffnut walked over.
     "Of course you were," Snotlout bragged. "Wanted to spend time with your Viking in shining Gronckle iron."
     "Wait, I just remember how fat and annoying you are, see ya Snotlout!" Ruffnut ran for her life. Snotlout's indignant shouts filled her ears, but she simply tuned him out.

"C'mon Ruffnut, you know you want to," Snotlout wooed.
Ruffnut simply punched his face. "That's what I want to do." With that she stormed from the Clubhouse."
Astrid and Hiccup started snickering. "Well, I guess you got told," Astrid said between laughs.
Snotlout grumbled and sat, pouting.

     The ongoing pursuit of Ruffnut continued for weeks, until Ruffnut was finally at her wits end. She and Tuffnut were in the Clubhouse eating dinner. They were quiet. Way to quiet.
     "Hey, guys, where's Snotlout? He'd never miss a meal," Hiccup asked.
     "Ah, I'm afraid Sir Snotsolot is a little busy at the moment." Tuffnut shoved the rest of his food into his mouth.
"Oh great," Astrid groaned.
She along with the others all went to find Snotlout. His muffled screaming was unmistakable and led them to a mound of dirt. The dirt was rocking, but not breaking at the top. Hookfang snarled and hovered upwards. His wings shot forward, blasting the sand and dirt away.
"Hooky! Oh thank you Hooky!" Snotlout grabbed his dragon's snout, holding it as Hookfang lifted him out of a deep pit.
"Snotlout how did you even get in there?" Hiccup walked bewildered.
"Ask Ruffnut," Snotlout growled.
"What, he's only been in there a few hours, 's not like he got hurt," Ruffnut said with a shrug.
"Are you kidding me?" Astrid retorted. "He could have suffocated."
Everyone looked at Astrid quizzically.
"Oh Astrid, you care, you really care," Snotlout said emotionally.
Astrid rolled her eyes. "Remind me why we got him out?" She asked.
"Haha, very funny, shut up Astrid," Snotlout snarled.
Hiccup chuckled. "Back to normal."

Sorry, one day late. My bad. Day 3 is coming in like 15min.