Hiccstrid// Lost Part 2

Hiccup and Astrid raced over to Heather's hut. Astrid banged on the door. She waited a few seconds and banged again. The door flew open to reveal that Heather had just woken up.
     "Okay! Calm down, what do you need?" She asked irritably.
     "Where did you last see me put the coin?" Astrid quizzed.
     "Um, on your bedside," Heather said while rubbing her forehead.
     "Can you think of anywhere else?" Astrid pleaded.
     "Um, no?" Heather groaned. "Sorry, but I can't help you."
     Astrid nodded and muttered a 'thank you' and left with Hiccup.
     Astrid and Hiccup walked around the Edge, thinking of any place it could be. I mean, a coin can't just walk off. Astrid and Hiccup sat on the edge of the stable landing pad. Their legs dangled over the edge.
     "Hiccup? I'm so sorry," Astrid apologized. "If I had been more careful and-"
     Her apology was cut off by a massive bang. They took one glance at each other, whistled and slid off the edge. Their dragons swooped under them. They flew to Snotlout's hut. Vikings from Berk spilled in to see what he had.
     "What's going on?" Hiccup asked Stoick.
     "Don't ask me, he summoned us all to see a special statue." Stoick shrugged.
     "Ladies and Vikings! Thank you for coming, today is a very important day in Berkian history! Today I shall reveal a statue of Thor, made by me," Snotlout boasted.
     As Hookfang pulled the sheet off, Hiccup and Astrid gasped. The statue stood tall and on his belt buckle was the coin. Hiccup's betrothal gift to Astrid. Astrid was seething. She shoved through the awing crowd and plucked the coin from the statue.
     "This is mine," Astrid hissed.
     "Astrid, I need that coin, that is the centerpiece of this statue." Snotlout gestured to the statue.
     "Give it back Astrid."
     "Let 'im have the coin."
     Chants and shouts were heard. Hiccup pushed his way to Astrid. Astrid stood straight and looked straight at the crowd.
     "Berkians! Yes this coin is beautiful, but Snotlout has no claim to it. He stole it! From me," Astrid explained.
     A hush swept over the crowd as they waited for her to continue. Snotlout looked strongly at the crowd, but had a sheepish look to his face.
     "This coin is my betrothal gift from Hiccup. Snotlout has been trying to get his grubby little hands on it since Hiccup got it. It's not his and the statue does not need it." Astrid glared at Snotlout.
     Snotlout apologized and sat down. Hiccup pulled Astrid off the stage and pulled her to a secluded spot on the island. He gave her a big bear hug.
     "You did it!"
     And with those words he bet down and pressed a soft kiss on Astrid's lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Boo yeah!
The second part up!!!!!!! I'll give you a sneak peak at the next one-shot. The next one shot is filled with Heathlegs and nightmares!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends!
Byeeeeeeeeeeee!