Hiccstrid// Snotlout!

(This is how intimate I will make any character) (what was Snotlout talking about with Hiccstrid in Dawn of Destruction, at the very beginning)
     It was a quiet day on Dragons Edge. Terrible terrors were singing and Night Terrors were scouting. Everyone was in the Clubhouse, waiting for the Edge's newest couple to show up. Heather and Dagur had stopped in for a few hours, to help with the census and see old friends. But no one knew where the couple was. Hiccup and Asrrid were late for the meeting for the third time this week. Snotlout went to investigate.

     Astrid pulled away from Hiccup's embrace. "We should go, they're waiting for us."
     Hiccup caught her lips in his. He pulled back with a small grin. "They'll wait."
     Asrrid smiled back as Hiccup threw himself at her, closing the gap between their lips. Astrid closed her eyes and relished in each moment. Hiccup's hands ran up and down her sides. Astrid's arm went around his neck, pulling him down to her. Astrid broke off with a moan as Hiccup moved to her neck, hitting a sensitive nerve. Astrid retaliated by placing her kiss on his jawline. Hiccup and Astrid soon broke apart for a few seconds.
     Toothless and Stormfly stood watch at the door. They sat in front of the door with their wings spread. No one was going to interrupt this moment.
     "Hey Toothless, Stormfly, what are you-" Snotlout broke off.
     Toothless growled, but accidentally deflating his wing span a tiny bit, but that's all Snotlout needed.
     "I like this," Hiccup said huskily.
     "I love you too," Astrid said breathlessly.
     Snotlout caught one split second glimpse at the couple. They were in each others embrace, their lips moving in perfect sync to each other's. Toothless spread his wings and roared. Hiccup and Astrid sprang apart. Astrid and Hiccup and Astrid went to see who it was.
     "Snotlout! What are you doing here?" Astrid demanded.
     "I came looking for you two, the meeting is ready to start," Snotlout said unenthusiastically.
     "Right, right," Hiccup said flustered, "Snotlout, not a word about what you saw to anyone."
     "Why would I want to?" Snotlout scoffed.
     Astrid and Hiccup flew with Snotlout to the clubhouse. As the meeting began, Heather noticed the one thing Astrid forgot about. The red mark on her neck where Hiccup placed his mark on her. Heather smirked.
She knew exactly why they were late.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, nothing happened. So yeah, that's that.
Byeeeeeeee!