Hiccstrid//Drago//3/3

*edited*
     "Goodbye Astrid," Hiccup whispered.
     Valka, Gobber and the gang all stood at the top of Raven's Point, overlooking the ocean. Hiccup looked to the sky. Beautiful pastel pink and blue clouds floated about the air, free to be anything. Hiccup's heart ached and he sniffed.
     He pressed a kiss to the round gold coin that he had given as a betrothal gift. He looked at the engravings some last time and then looked to sea. He closed his eyes, holding the coin in his fist. "I love you." With that, he dropped the coin into the ocean, watching the waves hungrily grab it, sinking it to the depths.

     It had been a week since Astrid had passed. Hiccup drug his feet as he continued his chiefly duties. In his mourning he seemed to have aged ten years, looking to be almost thirty-five, rather than twenty-three. His eyes were dull and his heart was heavy.
Gothi has not let anyone touch Astrid, as she was certain Astrid carried a disease from her wound. Hiccup dismissed everyone from their day, telling them to take the day off.

     Hiccup rested his head in Valka's lap. His eyes closed at his mother's murmuring voice and her stroking hand. A knock sounded. Valka stood up slowly, laying Hiccup's head on the couch. She opened the door and gasped.
"Can you tell Hiccup I'm her?" A soft voice requested.
     "I think you should tell Hiccup yourself," Valka advised.
     The woman thanked Valka and walked to the couch where Hiccup was. She knelt down and slid her hair behind her ear. Her small mouth twitched at the sides. She wriggled his shoulder.
     Hiccup opened his eyes. His green eyes widened at the woman in front of him. Her cyan blue eyes. Her light pink lips and small nose. Her long eyelashes, barely covered by her bangs. Her white robe and boots. Her blonde hair flew in the slight breeze, the waves glistening in the light.
     "Astrid!" Hiccup jumped up and swung her around.
     Astrid giggled as he spun her. He put her down and rested his forehead against hers. She moved her head up and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck.
     "I love you. But, I don't. How?" Hiccup looked at Astrid, awaiting her answer.
"Gothi used an ancient incantation to save me. Something called the book of death. It can bring people back from the dead," Astrid explained.
Hiccup looked flabbergasted, but hugged her tightly. "I don't care how she did it, I'm just glad she did. You're my world Astrid Hofferson."
Astrid smiled and gently rubbed her cheek against his. "And you're mine."

     "ASTRID!" The gang engulfed her in a huge hug.
     "Hey beautiful," Snotlout flirted. "How have you be-OUCH!"
     Astrid punched his face when Tuffnut smacked him with a mace.
     "Pain," Snotlout wheezed.
     Astrid smiled.
     She was back.

For those who don't know, the book of death is a reference to The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.