RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// A Villians' Demise Pt. 2

~Day 10~
     "Now!"
     The riders dive bombed the hunters' ships. Hiccup and Toothless led the charge, aiming for the lead boat. Astrid, Snotlout and Fishlegs fanned out behind him. Heather, Dagur and the twins brought up flanking positions. Hiccup and Toothless seared straight through the air.
     "Alright, bud, this is it." Hiccup's face tensed. "Now! Give them all you got!"
     Waves of fire blasted through the air. Dragon roars and calls were echoing in everyone's ears. The team was destroying boat after boat. The flanking ships and cargo ships were gone. Most of the armored ships were gone. That just left the prize and the biggest, the lead ship.
     Hiccup and Toothless plasma blasted the ship. Hiccup dove and spiraled with Toothless, both in complete synchrony. Astrid flitted offer with Stromfly.
     "Hiccup, we can't win this one." She blocked arrows from their dragons. "We need more dragon power."

     Hiccup shot up from his bed. Dawn light was just peaking. His eyes shined at the dream he had had. He knew how to beat them. He jumped out of bed, whistling for Toothless. He jumped on and raced out of the hut. He and a Toothless soared through the crisp morning air.
     Suddenly he saw another rider. Her blond hair flew in the wind and her Nadder was calmly soaring. Hiccup popped up next to her.
     "Astrid, I know how to defeat them," Hiccup said.
     Astrid looked at him. "How?"
     "Well, you sort of told me in a dream," he said scratching the back of his neck. "But we need dragons, many dragons."
     Astrid smiled, knowing where this was headed.