Monsters

"You don't deserve to finish that sentence. You don't deserve master. You deserve a fate worse than death. [Commandment: Wrath]."

The sky turned red, the ground burned as the temperature increased.

The ground cracked as screams of the damned arose once more, their fiery vengeance burning brightly.

"[Eyes: Rupture]." Belladonna closed her eyes as she casted her spell, a third one opening.

It was pitch black with a single white dot in the middle.

"GRAAAAA!" Belladonna let out an inhuman screech, a beam of black piercing the red clouds.

She arched forward, the muscles on her back undulated a something moved under her skin.

Hands.

It made disgusting squelching noises as viscous liquid poured from her back, hands pulling themselves out from within her back.

In total, eight had sprouted, and on each of the palms was a black eye, unblinking and unfeeling.

BOOM!

A black ray blasted towards Honey, pushing him back as he made no movement to fight.

The spirits from the grounds scratched him, causing injuries that required mana to heal.

Honey coughed up pitch black blood, but he endured it.

"[Nightfall: Blood Shadow]."

Time froze for a single moment as the sun switched with the moon, it's luminescent shade turning blood red under Candie's spell.

"Arise." Alyssa whispered, her shadow splitting into five.

They separated from her, each one turning into five more until there were hundreds.

Then, they jumped into being, each one making snarling as they rushed towards Honey, changing from shadow to matter, claws shredding the skin Honey regenerated as he clenched his teeth from the agony.

"YOU MUST DIE!" The shadows roared demonically, their anger evident despite not having faces.

"[Your Queen CALLS you]." Abigail yelled,"[Form]!"

The ground thundered as cards flew into a flurry, each one hovering before Abigail, forming into a colossal suit of armour that engulfed her.

The armour was ten meters high, red eyes staring down at Honey as a spear formed in its hands.

"Die...Die...DIE!" A rustic voice came from the armour, expressing Abigail's blowout.

It rampaged forward, spear dragging across the land as the ground trembled and shattered under its might.

An inferno engulfed the cards, the sky tempering it.

The cards turned ruby red, it's innocent white facade dropping to reveal a bloodthirsty machine that seemed to stop at nothing to kill its target.

The spear slammed right into Honey, blood exploding out as Honey was blown back once more, his mana rapidly depleting.

If it went on for much longer, he would surely perish.

But he didn't fight back.

He didn't deserve to.

It would only go two ways.

Either he would die...

Or she would...

His vision started to blur as the ground was dyed red.