New In Town

"We're here." Elliot breathed, looking down from the cliff they teleported to,"Maest Islands' second island Joyliye Island. There're two villages on each of the secondary islands."

"So...Where to now?"

"The coastal one. It's closer." Elliot tugged at Honey's hand,"We'll come up with a game plan later. We need to get out bearings first, maybe get some rest."

"Right."

As they trekked into town with new clothes from Elliot's inventory, they were greeted by children running around.

"Oh! New people!" A man shouted, running to a house at the very end.

After a few moments, an elderly man with dark skin—sort of like the Malays from Asia Elliot had seen in her past life—Walked towards them.

"Ah...Travellers. It has been a long time since anyone other than our own kind has visited." The man shook Honey's hand graciously,"To seek out Joyliye Island during these times..."

Elliot made them.

She knew this.

They were the 'Gallapoglin' tribe, based on the fair skin of the Malays and the Native Americans from American history.

This man, she had designed.

He was an NPC, alongside the nine other tribe chieftains designed.

"Chieftan Galla, my companion and I have travelled long distances to arrive here. We have ran to escape war. I hope you will accept us into this village...I may not have much but..." Elliot pulled out a small ring.

She was the creator, and rightfully, she held the ring that signified a position in the village, allowing her to build a place in the village.

In fact, she had her private retreat that was built as a safe house incase things went south in game.

"An old friend of mine gave me this..." Elliot showed the ring,"She hoped that you would let us live in that place."

Figare Galla's eyes watered.

"You...You knew master?"

Elliot nodded,"She was a good friend."

It wouldn't make sense for me to establish leadership right now...Improvise.

Figare smiled gratefully, turning to the village people that stared with curious eyes,"My people! Our prophet has led two of her friends to us! We must welcome them into this village with open arms!"

Honey stared curiously at Elliot who seemed to perform miracle after miracle.

He had never seen nor conversed with these people, and neither had he seen nor heard of Elliot conversing with a 'Prophet'.

"Chieftain Galla, I hope you will let us rest first. We will join you tonight if you wish." Elliot bowed respectfully.

Figare grinned,"Miss..."

"Elliot."

"Miss Elliot, to know master, we have been fated to meet. I will send someone to your residence at night."

"Thank you for your hospitality." Elliot said as she pulled Honey away with a quiet 'Come on' only he heard.

Elliot's knowledge weirded him out once again.

How exactly did she know all these things?

He shook his head,"Trust her."

Pushing aside the vines on what seemed to be a lush wall of moss, a small entrance revealed itself.

Within it, was an entirely different place.