Is Actually An Empress

Royal Guest Room.

Alyssa and Candie guarded the door, not allowing s single person to enter.

Even the king was denied entry.

As for what was going on within the room, no one knew.

Elizabeth and Katherine were catching up her room, talking like they used to in the past.

"So...You've a new master now, huh?" Elizabeth asked.

"Mhm. Life's full of unexpected twists and turns. I never expected to meet someone stronger than master Override..." Katherine said softly.

They descended into silence.

Then, just the conversation died down, Elizabeth asked the question that had bugged her since they had arrived.

"What's going on behind that door?...I mean you don't have to tell me but I'm really curious!" Elizabeth said, flustered.

Katherine kept her silence, biting her lip,"It's...A state secret."

"State secret?..." Elizabeth's mind raced with possibilities.

Was the emperor dying?

Maybe he was losing his power soon?

Maybe he needed to blood of virgins to-

Elizabeth shook her head,"What the heck am I thinking?..." She muttered to herself.

"So you can't tell me, right?" Elizabeth asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Katherine stared at Elizabeth and sighed,"Okay, okay. I'll try to ask but don't expect anything out of it."

"Yes! Thank you!" Elizabeth shouted gratefully.

Hey...Belladonna...

What is it, Katherine?

I was wondering...How could I let someone into the room?

...Well you'll have to first tell me who that person is.

The king's daughter...Elizabeth Cyrnos...

...The others think she's trustworthy.

So does that mean she-

Not yet.

She needs to sign a blood contract.

Blood contract?

It's built into the mask, comes in handy when you want to make a person keep their promise.

Form a contract saying that she can't divulge the secret unless permitted by the Emperor.

Prick her finger or something and get the blood on the contract and meet me outside the room.

Thanks!

...

"So...It's like this?..." Katherine poured mana into her mask, her head filling with requirements.

After a moment, she filled them out and a piece of paper formed before their very eyes.

It floated in mid-air, hovering as it waited.

"Uh...You'll have to drip some blood on it. So you'll need to prick your finger or something..." Katherine said.

"Ah...I see..." Elizabeth pushed her fingertip onto a dagger she kept for protection and let the blood flow on the paper.

It glowed for a moment before a white mark imprinted itself on her chest.

"This...Is...?" Elizabeth asked, still confused.