Two Verse Three...Million

An hour prior.

"Send them out." Voltaire commanded.

"Father!" Alphonse yelled,"Please! Sir Elliot is our friend! Not our enemy!"

"Oh shut it you!" Voltaire hissed,"This is war, boy! Not happy ending friendship time with our enemy! Sometimes you need to kill allies to win! So shut up with your protests and do something useful!"

"But...Sir Elliot is our ally! He saved me!"

"Oh sir Elliot this, sir Elliot that, is sir Elliot your father? NO! I AM!" Voltaire thundered,"Now shut your god forsaken trap and get out of my sight!"

Alphonse was angered, his hands clenched,"You want me out of sight? Fine. I'll leave. You won't ever see me again. I, Alphonse Warthoe, reject my title!"

Voltaire saw red,"BOY, YOU DARE?!"

"Since you do not wish to listen to your own son's request, I renounce my title! I will not follow the rule of someone like you!" Alphonse venomously spat.

Voltaire's countenance turned ugly, twisting in seething rage,"YOU! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU AFTER THIS! GUARDS!" He boomed,"TAKE THIS INSOLENT BOY TO THE DUNGEON!"

"Torture me if you want...BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO BEG FOR MERCY!" Alphonse retaliated as he was dragged away, the flame of rebellion and unfairness burning brightly in his turquoise blue eyes, his determination and grit shone with a brilliance not seen before.

"I have no time to deal with useless boys like you. Get out of my sight right this moment." Voltaire waved the guards away, painfully aware of the death stare his own son was giving him

He had to teach his son that he wouldn't get everything in life.

He had to be cruel to be kind.

Abigail and Candie stood side by side, three colossal armies surrounding them from all sides.

The soldiers by Aaron's side laughed, casually chatting.

They were all experienced in war.

As for the humans, especially the veterans, they were more apprehensive.

To send an army of over three million seemed to be overkill for even the most powerful of people.

Aaron saw the two standing there, almost indifferent to the entire thing and frowned.

"Hmph. Arrogant as always. Let's see how they do then...Hopefully they'll be worthy to fight even one army." He muttered.

Aaron was almost confident in victory,"Why not rile them up? Maybe they'll fight harder...Heh...Brilliant as always, Aaron, you handsome genius."

"SO ELISIA CAN ONLY AFFORD TWO SOLDIERS? AND I THOUGHT WE WERE POOR!"

Laughter rang out clear amongst the dragon-kin.

"WHAT? YOY SPENT ALL THE MONEY TO WIPE THE KING'S ARSE WITH DIAMOND? I GUESS HE'S ONLY SO-SO!" Aaron thundered arrogantly.