I'm The Villain

"YOU!" Alyssa's eyes widened in seething rage,"Don't overestimate yourself, demon!"

"I could say the same to you five. Right now, you have no choice but to trust me. If you kill yourselves, I will let Elliot go. But if you don't...She dies with me right here."

The demon ignored Elliot begging desperately to let her out.

Elliot was screaming at them to not sacrifice themselves for the demon.

NO!

LET ME OUT!

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

LET ME DIE WITH IT!

PLEASE!

PLEASE LET ME DIE WITH IT!

But they couldn't hear her.

She was trapped.

If only she had refused the demon's answer.

If only she had done things differently.

If only...

————

"Fine." Persicus said slowly,"I'm willing. But you must keep your promise."

"Naturally. I want to live, don't I?" The demon laughed,"But I don't just want you. I want everyone here."

The five looked to each other and nodded with finality.

"Master. Your subjects have failed you." They said together softly,"[Self-Terminate]."

Blood splattered everywhere, the five of them standing in place, not moving an inch.

"Huh? Didn't I say to di-" Upon closer inspection, it had realised that they truly were dead.

They had died and remained standing.

A sign of their unwillingness to surrender.

"Hoh? Even though you are my enemy, this demon holds respect for you." The demon had a small moment of respect, as if remembering it's past life,"I won't desecrate your corpse as a sign of respect."

"Do you see that, Elliot? Those people i've forced to watch this? Their gods are dead. And the person they'll make responsible...Is you. Have you fallen to despair yet?"

"Not answering? Fine." The demon chuckled.

"Now...Time to-AHHH!" An ear-piercing scream that shook the skies resounded as the demon fell to it's knees.

BOOM!

It felt it's connection with the body being forcibly cut off as it was thrown out, literally kicked from the body.

The skin returned to normal, her face, calm.

The demon panicked, eyes wide as it realised all it's power had been sealed.

It wad weaker than a human.

"Please..." The demon pleaded with Elliot.

Elliot took a deep breath, though within those calms orbs, hid a deep seeded hatred that would never wash away.

"Please...Don't kill me..." The demon said in an inaudible voice.

"When I begged, did you let me go?"

"Please..."

"Did you?"

"No..."

"Then why should I?" Elliot asked, crushing the demon with a single thumb.