Thomas looks at me, “You’re kind of an asshole…” He says bluntly and I stare at him.

“How am I an asshole?”

“Come on! I get how you feel thing but you left your hormonal pregnant wife who is scared shitless that here life is ruined, alone in your apartment because you got angry… Classic asshole.” He says smirking and I roll my eyes.

“It’s not like that… She didn’t want me to touch her, comfort her or even talk to her. It’s like she blamed me for fucking up her life.”

“This is Tatianna we’re talking about that… You’ve known for the start that she gets like that…” Deon adds.

“I know but still… She thinks that she’s the only one affected by this and clearly she’s not.”

I hear Eric groan and he decides to speak.

“Alright answer yes or no to these questions. Do you love Tatianna?”

“Yes.”

“Do you regret marrying her?”

“No”

“Did you or did you not love having sex with her?”

“Hell yes.”

“Did you ever think of having kids with her?”

“Yes”

“Do you want this kid?”

“Yes”

“Do you still want to be with your wife?”

“Yes.”

“Can I be the godfather please?”

“Yes-Wait what? No!” I say clearly out of it and he laughs as the other guys playfully hit him.

“Well then you have your answer now go home and stop being a little bitch.” Eric says and with that I get up and walk out going back home.

*

When I get home, I unlock the door and I immediately smell food. I look at the counter and see about 4 boxes of pizza with snacks and then I see Tatianna reading at the table with a bunch of books around her. I guess she heard the door open because she looks up and smiles as she runs to hug me.

“Oh my goodness you came back! I thought you left me and I was so worried all day! And babe I’m so so sorry I swear. Please forgive me.” She says quickly and I can’t help but chuckle.

I wrap my arms around her and then slowly pull away from her. “So what happened here?” I ask as we walk to the table.

“Well I walked the dog and while I was walking I passed the bookstore and you know how I am… So I went in and I saw a bunch of pregnancy books and so… I bought them.”

Looking at the table a grimace as I see a dozen books about babies, pregnancies and families. I also see a few of Tatianna’s textbooks and I guess she’s studying at the same time.

“What about the food?” I ask as I take a slice.

“There was a walk in special at Pizza Hut. And the crust is so delicious.” She says as she takes the slice from my hands and begins eating it. I stare at her.

“So what do we do now?” I ask

“I have a doctor’s appointment after school tomorrow and yeah…Did you want to come?”

“Of course I do babe… I wouldn’t miss this for the world” I say as I stare at her and smile and kiss her forehead, “So how far a long do you think you are?”

“I think 3 or 4 weeks but who the hell know…” She says. And then looks at me, “Babe I’m so so sorry about today. I don’t want you to think I don’t want this child because that’s the furthest thing from the truth. I love you and this kid and I guess I was just scared and surprised.” She says hugging me and I just hold her In my arms.

“I understand but next time just talk to me.” I say and she nods her head.

“I love you.”

“I love you so much more. And I love that baby growing inside of you right now.” I say and then look down at her.

“Now go study… You have class tomorrow.” I tell her softly and with that she breaks out of my arms and nods her head getting her text books as well as a box of pizza and some of the candy she has and gets into the room.

Sitting on the couch now I turn on the TV and I land on a family show and all I can think of is..

I’m going to be a father…

Thank you God for my wonderful wife who is giving me this blessing…

And please, I pray, if you give me a girl… Don’t let her be as beautiful as her mother… I don’t want to commit murder.

Allo... So this is more of a filler and I'm gonna upload soon... No school for a summer+no life= me uploading :) So vote, comment and if you haven't fan...