~

Was this girl capable of obliviating him? Tom narrowed his eyes on a black-haired teenager who was sitting across from him. It was the time of their tutoring session.

With her parchments placed in front of her, Alexa was trying hard to concentrate on the alphabets written in them, but that seemed impossible. She was very aware of those penetrating chocolaty brown orbs. She could feel them scrutinizing her every single movement. She squirmed on that ancient wooden bench for what seemed like the thousandth time that evening.

Her discomfort didn't go unnoticed from his keen eyes, resulting in him in narrowing then more. His notorious smirk graced his pink lips. He was about to mock her when he saw a boy, of their age, maybe older by a year approaching their table. That day their library was not crowded.

The boy reached their table. Adjusting his fiery red tie with his left hand he turned to face Alexa,

"Hello!" He greeted her completely ignoring the proud Slytherin male.

Alexa looked at the intruder wide-eyed. Too shocked with that sudden interruption she just nodded her head. The red-haired boy scratched the back of his head, " I am Ignatius Prewett, sixth year Gryffindor" He introduced. His lips were entertaining a very uneasy smile.

Confused as hell Alexa replied, "I am Alexa Winters." The moment she took her fake last name, she unwittingly threw a glance at her tutor only to see he was looking down with his fists clutching the book of advanced potions tightly. She looked back at the boy.

"I know," he added, "I- I mean I was not stalking you, but I knew who you are." His anxiety was noticeable. Alexa found this demeanour adorable. A giggle escaped her lips attracting attention from both males present around that wooden table. The Prewett boy turned redder than his hairs. "So, I will see you around." He said and left their table as abruptly as he had joined.

Alexa who was looking at the boy found herself smiling. That boy sure was awkward, in fact, more awkward than she was. His shy personality made her forget the pressure she was feeling earlier.

The rage built up inside Tom when he saw her smiling sweetly while looking at the back of that Gryffindor. He was seeing red everywhere. How dared that ruddy lion to come this close to her? She was his and only his. He stood up from his place and sat beside Alexa, forcing her to look at him. He looked at her. His eyes wandering around her face. It was the very first time he was actually looking at her. He was taking in her features. He saw those cheeks. He had almost kissed them during their first session. He saw her cute button nose scrunching. He saw those lips. He had tasted them the other day. He still remembered how they felt against his chapped lips. His eyes darkened considerably.

Alexa saw him looking at her lips. She too remembered the kiss they shared. Her breath hitched. This didn't go unnoticed. Tom looked into her eyes. They were warm brown with the hint of violet in them. He didn't know why but they enchanted him. He looked back at her lips. Unwittingly he started leaning in, his breath fanning her face. She felt a shiver running down her spine, making her more aware of their close proximity. Her lips parted. She felt them drying in anticipation. As a result, she licked them subconsciously. And that did the trick.

That shut down the working unit in his mind. Forgetting about where he was, and what was he doing Tom discarded the space between them by completely covering her lips with his. Alexa who was frozen in her place till now placed her hands on his chest and attempted to push herself away from him. However, Tom, as always, had anticipated her intention and placed his hands on the small of her back and pulled her closer to him, causing her breasts to collide with his strong and rigid torso. An unintentional moan echoed through her throat driving him insane. Tom used this to slide his tongue in her mouth. A chocolaty taste evaded his taste buds. Actually, Tom never fancied chocolates, since they were too sweet for him, but somehow he liked tasting them in her mouth. Her tongue was trying to push him out of her mouth. This simple action felt like a challenge to him. Tom traced his right hand from the end of her waist to the back of her neck feeling and enjoying every shiver that ran through her petite body. It was like he was dominant. For the first time on that day, he felt in control.

His hungry-and-demanding lips left hers only when he felt her need for oxygen. He looked at that Gryffindor boy. In that situation as well, he couldn't help but feel smug. His eyes were throwing daggers on that boy warning him to back off. Though he was enjoying this, he sure as hell was marking his territory. He focused his attention back on the vulnerable girl in his arms.

Alexa, whose eyes were closed, could hear her heart beating wildly, her breaths were heavy, but at this moment she didn't care. All she could feel was Tom nuzzling her neck. Another shiver ran through her body when she felt his warm breath on her neck. The way he was breathing made it clear that she was affecting him as much as he was affecting her. They were both on the same page.

Tom took a whiff of her hairs. His eyes were closed. He was enjoying that familiar smell of fresh coconuts. Wait. Did he just smell coconuts? He pulled away from her. His eyes showed many emotions, but the most prominent among them was disbelief.

~*~*~

# Fact: If you have confusion regarding the end of this chapter please read chapter 24.

Please share the story and vote, if you liked this chapter.

Thank you all!!!