Ethan: "Thanks Josh."

Jackson: "What's inside the Ravioli?"

JJ: "Ignore him. What's in it?"

Jackson: "But I just asked that? Nevermind an answer is an answer."

JJ: "Why are you even here? Who let Josh's dog inside?"

I chanced a glance at Vik who simply looked at me, his eyes making a beeline to where the camera was in Ethan pocket. I tried to shake my head as subtly as I could and it went straight over JJ's head thank God.

Jackson: "I'm not a dog JJ come on the cameras are off show a little respect dude?"

JJ: "Look Faggot the only reason you are here is because I let you here, I let you live with Josh."

Vik: "JJ shut up, Jackson you are always welcome here."

JJ: "No it's not."

Jackson: "I'm not an It JJ."

JJ: "Why do you even let your dog inside Josh?"

Josh: "Jackson is my boyfriend, has been for three and a half years and has also been Harry's best friend for a hell of a lot longer. He may not live with us but everyone else loves him for him, he's sweet, kind and pure hearted. The complete opposite to you apparently. He has done nothing but help anyone that is feeling down and even go so far as to risk his life for someone else. You literally can not find someone as helpful and caring as Jackson is. So I don't know what your problem is with my boyfriend, but you need tk leave him alone."

JJ: "Pft right whatever, if he is so kind then why has he never helped me, I've done nothing wrong."

Harry: "You bully and belittle him every fucking day JJ! I wouldn't want anything to do with you either to be honest."

JJ: "All I'm saying is Fag got like him shouldn't be alive or even around normal people like us, he should have fucking died with his good for nothing parents..."

Before anyone could even say anything to retaliate, Jackson had already moved faster than anyone had ever seen before, launching himself from his chair and using all of his anger and adrenaline to grab JJ by the throat and keep moving forward, slamming JJ into the wall behind him, I knew it wouldn't be good when I saw JJ's head bounce a little from the impact.

Jackson: "DON'T EVER MENTION MY PARENTS LIKE THAT AGAIN!"

Still holding onto all that anger, I watched him throw JJ to the ground and walk back over to me. Tears in his eyes from what he had just done. He knows what he has done and he knows how wrong it is but when you are so angry like that, judgment goes out the window.

JJ: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOT I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!"

Harry: "You've abused the fuck out of him for years now, longer than that just knowing he's my best friend."

Simon: "I've had people commenting why no one has kicked JJ out of the sidemen already."

Vik: "I hear it daily from my friends."

JJ: "FUCKING ANSWER ME DICK HEAD WHAT THE FUCK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO LAY A FINGER ON ME WHEN I'VE DONE NOTHING...!"

Jackson: "ALRIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

I've heard Jackson yell at someone once, and that was at the football match when someone had knocked over security in order to get down the tunnel to us. He noticed what happened from the stands with Ruth, grabbed a megaphone and literally screamed it at them all. Everyone heard it too, the whole place went dead quiet before people apparently began to either defy or listen. And let me tell you, neither the people that defied him or their parents were spared from his wrath. I think it's one thing I fell in love with. He knows when enough is enough but when it came to JJ he would brush it off and laugh along... I guess he finally lost it.

Jackson: "You have treated me like dirt for a fucking very long time now. I have put up with your bitching, your nagging, your horrible attitude towards me as well as your pathetic homophobic slurs. The worst part is YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY COMMENTS TOWARDS JOSH WHO IS ALSO GAY SO I KNOW THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE! YOU HAVE MADE JOKES ON THE SLY ABOUT MY PARENTS THIS I KNOW AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR FUCKING BROTHER JOINING IN. YOU ARE WORSE THAN HIM THOUGH BECAUSE YOU DO IT INCESSANTLY ALWAYS TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN AND TREAT ME LIKE SHIT WHEN I TRY AND BE THE BEST PERSON FOR JOSH AND HIS FRIENDS! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE THE FUCKING PROBLEM HERE!"

Simon: "JJ get out."

JJ: "You're taking this faggots side."

Harry: "YOU ARE BURYING YOURSELF FURTHER INTO THIS HOLE YOU HAVE STARTED JUST FUCKING STOP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH JJ!"

JJ: "At least I have a fucking home to go to, parents who love me, a girlfriend like a normal person. And don't you ever speak to me like that I am above you."

Jackson: "You want to compare lives bigger let's start with how you fucked yours up. I already know I'm a dead man, I already know I will have lost every single ounce of respect that I have fought so hard to earn and keep and to treat my friends with complete respect. So don't you dare try and make this about you, how you are the better person. You have the better life but I live a free one. If anyone wants me, I'll be at home. If I stay here any longer... I will kill him."

So much anger where did I pull that from?