where have I been?

this might've jolted you in some way but I want to give a quick apology because I didn't mean to.

also i am really really sorry I haven't been updating any of my two stories for the past few weeks

you may or may not be wondering what have I been up to or where have I been. I don't want to lie, but things have certainly become a whole lot more challenging unlike last year.

if you have noticed, my very first dramione fan fiction would be updated every after three days or so, because I had enough time to write, and enough space on my mind to think of a new chapter and many of you seem to enjoy that kind of process. However as time went on, I am slowly losing out of that kind of skill to the point that I have to jot down what I have left on as I look back on my previous chapter.

it's not that i'm losing interest in writing (I still write, just for school purposes for now) but nowadays, I feel like I am carrying the world over my shoulder by over working myself.

I constantly worry that you guys would forget about the whole book that's why I really am looking forward to write back again. I will never last a day without doing anything, as if it was a necessity fore to write day by day. despite my love for working, I do get tired, and I am actually tired-- not because of writing here, but because of me. I overbook myself too much that I don't know how to manage my own time.

this has been a problem for me since day one. if I could tell you all of the things I am currently dealing with right now, I would have just broken down crying as I finish this update. but i'd like to keep this strayed away from fangirling and real life.

if anyone is asking, I am not okay. I am still busy, and I just don't know when am i going to be free to write a new chapter. only a few months till Wolves gets its first anniversary, and I am not even closest to finishing the book.

for now, I am truly sorry, and I really want to write better for you guys. I love you all x

ps, how have you been?

-ell