2. comeback

The next day, Ron, Harry and Hermione were talking about who will be their new defense against the dark arts teacher since now that Snape is gone. Harry felt emotional pain now that he knows Snape was misunderstood and protected Harry for the past seven years of his life.

When the classroom was filled up with old faces, Hermione glanced at the empty chair that used to be Draco's, when suddenly the door swung open dramatically, making everyone's heads turn around. Their jaws dropped at shock.

It was Professor Snape, casually making his way in front of the class.

"Surprised?" said Professor Snape.

everyone went silent, but to Harry, tears dripped down his eyes just by looking at him.

"Open your books, enough staring we shall get on with the discussion-- I'm sorry, do we have an absent for today?" he was interrupted by the sight of an empty chair in front of him.

"Draco, sir" said Pansy Parkinson.

"Oh... yes, right. Nevermind that, today we shall start with--"

"Wait, nevermind that? what do you mean?" Hermione interrupted, and everyone's eyes turned back to her.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Granger, did I tell you to speak without my permission?"

"I mean, I'm glad that you survived, I really am. but are you not going to say a few words maybe to him?"

"To whom?"

"Draco Malfoy" she said plainly. Ron and Harry exchanged glances.

"Miss Granger this is a classroom, not a memorial and I am here to teach, not to touch people's hearts"

"It's just that... His death's so sudden that I can hardly believe he's gone--"

"ten points from gryffindor, if you don't shut up now I might as well kick you out of my class"

Hermione pursed her lips.

"Very well. As you may all know we have tackled the difference between an animagus and a werewolf, if any of you would still remember, however we haven't talked much about werewolves like we had before. So now we're going to take on the brief history, where it has came from, how one can become a werewolf, and how to defend ourselves from them and tomorrow we will--"

"Can't we just kill them?" Harry asked.

"Why would you kill your own..." he stopped the sentence, motioning to what Harry, Ron and Hermione would know that Remus Lupin was very close to them, and that he too was a werewolf.

"Now if anyone has any further questions or interruptions speak now before I discuss since everyone lacks respect nowadays"

Hermione raised her hand, and Ron glared back at her, whispering "stop"

Hermione stood up and spoke up, "I hope you do know about the news around the daily prophet-- about Malfoy. About his death and that wolves attacked him"

"What is your point, Miss Granger?"

"My point is, what if he isn't dead? Perhaps merely breathing but not dead. No one has been to his manor before, what if that was all just an act? to alarm people that no one should come anywhere near his private space"

"What does this have to do with my class, Miss Granger"

"It doesn't. But it has something to do with you, since you're the head of his house! Shouldn't you care--"

"All right, sit down Miss Granger let me speak." He snapped, as she slowly sat back down, Pansy and Blaise glaring back at her.

"Draco Malfoy is dead, the news have covered it up, there is no need to theorize whether he's dead or alive"