"You do looked peaked, are you getting enough rest?"

"Yeah, that's all she's letting me do. She says I'm carrying seven for sure and may be an eighth. I guess it's just really hard on my body." Kadance says as she winces at a particularly hard kick, "They're very active."

"I'm sorry, must be uncomfortable. Seven maybe eight, sounds like you are trying to start your own company," Briggs says smiling.

"No, about half are girls," Kadance says lightly.

"Heaven help us all, four boys like their father's and four girls like their mother. The universe won't be safe," Briggs mock shudders.

"Actually the universe would never be safer," Kadance says smiling.

Briggs sighs, "You're probably right. Two damn fine men, your husbands."

"It's the girls you'll have to watch out for," Tommy says grinning. "Can you imagine four more Kadance's?" Tommy jokes.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for another one, let alone four. Maybe they'll be more like my sister," Kadance says playing along. "Anyway, Jayse will require more security at the house."

"It's a good thing you brought more with you from Luna Two. We're spread a bit thin now," Briggs says. "Five hundred new employees after just one speech," Briggs shakes his head in wonder.

"We'll need to send most to other sites after they're done with their current project," Kadance says.

"Yes, those two projects earned our first quarter expectations for all Holdings. Lovely, just what are those projects?" Briggs asks.

"Sorry classified, however, our people there are much happier. Our Holdings are entirely warriors there now. All the civies were either as corrupt as a derelict ship or so badly abused and traumatized that they couldn't function. I've never seen so many people without hope," Kadance says sadly.

"I'm sorry Kadance truly, no one should be treated like that. I can promise that I won't allow anything like that to happen now."

"Warriors have been found to be as corruptible as civies. All site inspections I want done by random choice with video surveillance as well. Live stream, not recorded, we'll talk more about it later. Gotta go eat," Kadance says.

"Next week," Briggs says as the link is broken.

"Man am I worn out. This stomach is growing by the second. I swear it is," Kadance says wearily. She drops ungracefully onto the living room chair.

"Eight cribs, eight of everything, a ton of clothes and diapers, bottles. We still need blankets and carriers," Kelan says just as worn out. "Why eight Kadance?"

"I want to make sure I have enough. Seven definite and an eighth possible. If I don't need it I can always donate it. There's always places needing baby furniture," Kadance says. Her head laying back and eyes closed.

"Maren, I know you're just as tired, if you don't want to fix lunch we can just order room service," Kadance offers.

Maren smiles, "I figured we'd be pretty worn out, so I made something before we left. It's just sandwiches and fruit, but it'll fill us up."

Kadance lifts her head up and opens her eyes, "Maren you're a wonder." She turns to Jayse, "Order a pay raise for her will you?"

"Yes, boss lady. Will you be wanting to do more shopping today?" Jayse inquires.

"No," Kadance says as she shakes her head, "I'm more worn out than I thought I'd be. We'll finish up tomorrow if you're willing ladies?" Kadance inquires.

"Tomorrow, yes," Kelan replies.

"Fine with me, I'll work on food tonight for tomorrow," Maren says.

"Nothing else to do this time. When are we going to the house?" Sandlee asks.

"Not 'til Tommy checks it out. Sometime tomorrow," Kadance says shrugging. "Why don't we stay tomorrow night. That will give Tommy time to do a thorough job of it and not push him too hard." Kadance says and Jayse nods. Maren brings out the food.

"Thanks Maren," she takes a bite, "heaven, Maren, pure heaven. Even your sandwiches are tastes of wonder." She eats quickly and then struggles to get out of her chair. Jayse holds out a hand and quite easily pulls her up.

"See men are good for something," Kadance teases Jayse and he rolls his eyes before they take on a wicked look.

Jayse gives a mock growl and the girls give tired giggles. "My back is killing me, so are my feet. I'm going to lay down for awhile, go ahead and consider it a free day unless Jayse has something for you. Have fun," Jayse escorts Kadance from the room.

"Ohh, that's wonderful," Kadance sighs in pure pleasure. "Jayse you are incredible," she says as Jayse gives her a back rub, then he moves to her feet. By the time he's done she's sound asleep with a smile on her face.

"Sleep well my Lady Faire," Jayse says with a smile himself.

"Welcome home, my Lady. Your castle or should I say palace? Does await. We've been receiving baby supplies in a steady stream since yesterday. I've set up the cribs and set the twins to the other furniture. But I draw the line at arranging things. That's your job, Lady Faire. However, we," gesturing to the security, "await your commands to move things for you."

"Ah Tommy what would I do without you?" Kadance says smiling.

Tommy goes serious, "I hope we never find out."

Most of the team hadn't seen the house and are staring in amazement. "I think the team should be shown to their rooms and then given a tour. I appreciate your willingness to help arrange furniture, but we'll do that after lunch. Tommy?" She holds out her hand. Tommy takes her hand and tucks it on his prosthetic arm.