Volume 5 Chapter 4: Azazel

Start from the beginning

Azazel: *chuckles*  What's the matter, Woods? Losing speed?

Jeff grunts as he dashes back into the fight.

================================================================================

Meanwhile. (Y/N) running all over town, not caring for the other faunus whether if they see him or not.

(Y/N): Come on, Jeff, where are you?

Everyone's attention then turns to the explosion from afar.

(Y/N): Oh no, don't tell me...

Saber: Hey! Human! Hands behind your head!

(Y/N) didn't bother to look at Saber, who is pointing a gun at him.

Saber: Hey! (approaching Y/N) I said: Hands behind-

As Saber holds (Y/N)'s hand, (Y/N) pulls Saber towards him then trips him over, as Saber grunts in pain on the ground. (Y/N) then turns towards the fallen faunus.

(Y/N): As my favorite character once said...

Saber turns to look at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure that this is one of 'em."

(Y/N) then dashes towards where Jeff and Azazel are.

Saber: What the....

================================================================================

Back to Jeff and Azazel. Jeff got pushed back as he swings his knife for a wind slash, in which Azazel retorts with a dark purple energy slash. As the attacks collide, it explodes. Jeff dashes through the smoke then stabs Azazel on the chest, causing Azazel to walk back a little. Jeff then twists the knife causing Azazel to scream in pain.

Jeff: Go to sleep.

Jeff then slides the knife down, then pulls it out.

Azazel starts to walk back, and hit against the wall. (Y/N) now arrives on the scene.

(Y/N): There you are! What's going on?!

Jeff: You.

(Y/N): What?

Jeff points at the dead imposer.

Jeff: What's wrong? I thought I was gonna find out soon?

Azazel: ...

Jeff: Pfft. Pathetic.

(Y/N): (eyes widened) It's me?!

Jeff: Someone who looks just like you. Salem made him.

(Y/N): So it's a Grimm?

Jeff: Sort of... It's dead now, so it doesn't matter.

Azazel: ....Hm...

(Y/N) & Jeff: ...?

Azazel: Hmhmhmhmhmhm....hehehehehehehe....hahahahahahahahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jeff then notices that the giant wound on Azazel is healing.

Jeff: What the fuck?!

Azazel: *sighs* Jeffrey Alan Woods and (Y/N) (L/N)..... Surprising to see you here.

(Y/N): Who are you?!

Azazel: Why... I'm you.... Only better... You can call me.... Azazel...

(Y/N): Azazel?