😼Catboy's Secrets😏

A/N: Almost there!

2!

Your P.O.V.

I also picked it up. "I guess the others won't mind if I run a little late."

I opened the notebook, then saw what's written on the first page.

Minuet Felium's Journal (Top Secret!)
If found, please return to Catboy. But no. Reward.

I closed the notebook quickly and took a deep breath. "Should I go for it...?" I asked myself.

I looked out of the window and saw Minuet and June. Yeah, they're still running, tagging each other.

"Come on Y/N, this is once in a lifetime!" Then I smirked, chuckling. "'Once',"

I flipped the page, then saw the first entry.

I still can't believe Lilium is gone. She's the only friend I- oh, except for my online friends, that is, but still. I remember her dying wish; I should look after her granddaughter. I think I've met her before, but I'm not sure. That memory's so fuzzy right now.
Anyway, I don't think I can do that. Besides, what do I know about the girl? What do I know about looking after someone when I've been locked in here for like... 11 years? Whatever, I can manage.

I blinked. Yeah, he did mention that we met before. That was... how many years ago? Nevermind.

I flipped the page again.

Remember the girl I should guide? Lilium's graddaughter? We met again last night, and she's aboslutely 100% clueless that she's a witch. Don't get me wrong, Y/N may be airheaded about magic and witchcraft, but she's a dang fast learner.
And... should I even say this... she's actually prettier than I thought. Hey, that took a lot of guts to write! -_- But I don't have feelings for her, I swear. I mean come on, the girl's just, what, 17 years old? And I'm like, a hundred!
Yes, my mortal age is also 17, but my real age? Don't even go there.

Wait, excuse me? "Won't have feelings, huh?" Then I giggled. "Can't wait to learn more, though."

That girl won't shut up. She keeps babbling about that "Paris Templar"! What's so special about a blonde haired dude with blue eyes? Is that dreamy enough?! I'm not kidding, Y/N has issues.
That "Paris" is the only reason why Y/N is listening to me everytime I teach her magic. And get this; Y/N want me to help her change her appearance just to make him like her!
I was like, "Are you kidding me? You look cute enough, why change your looks?" I would break Paris' face if he didn't find Y/N attractive.
But you know what, in the meantime, maybe I can learn witchcraft myself and just pull her mouth off of her face just to stop her from telling stories about him. Hey, that could happen!

"Oh gods, Minuet is jealous that much? Okay, I never knew that."

So it turned out, this famous Paris Templar is a witch hunter that we should avoid. Bad news: Now I have to explain everything I know to Y/N quickly, so we can overpower him asap. Dang you, Templar! Good news: At least Y/N will stop daydreaming about the guy. Thank heaven.
I knew something's wrong with blondie since Y/N first mentioned him. I mean, hello? Paris- guy is being nice for no reason, he's a chick- magnet, and a total-! Sorry, gotta go.

"Yeah, I remember that. And... I regret my life decisions that time."

Arrgghh! Why?! Why am I feeling this feeling that I'm feeling right now?! Are you- are you for real?!

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Uh, is he okay when he wrote this? Is this depresssion for him?" But I continued reading.

Minuet, you're better than this. She's... she's just a girl, right? Y- yeah, but she's a girl that you like! Shitshitshit why did you write those words, those words shouldn't be together in just one sentence! Sksvwiswlsheyacwksow!!!!!! Fuckmylifefuckmyself! YOU IDIOT MINUET FELIUM! DON'T SHOW YOUR FEELINGSSS PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING!!!

Wow, okay, he really is panicking.

I flipped the page again, but there are just drawings and doodles of him, Paris, magic, and even a drawing of me.

So cute.

But that was it, there are no more entries. Aww, bummer. I want more.

I closed the notebook, then smiled to myself. I can feel my cheeks burning.

I don't know why, but I suddenly dropped Minuet's journal.

I kneeled down to pick it up, but...

"Y/N?" Minuet asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Minuet!" I exclaimed frantically, picking his notebook up. "I uh... I found this under my bed, I thought it's mine, so I grabbed it... turns out it belongs to-"

He suddenly hugged me tightly. "All of those things are true, you know. I was jealous of Paris, and I fell in love with you. I can't just deny those feelings, Y/N." He whispered.

I nodded in understanding. "I kinda figured that out already." I giggled.

Minuet rolled his eyes, then kissed my cheek. "So, are we going? We're all set."

I sighed, then grabbed my luggage. "Ready."

A/N: Okay, I know! SORRY FOR SWEARING LIKE, 5 TIMES! Even though I didn't put space in the words, still means the same! SORRY! Hey, I also grow up, you know!