😤Choices😓

Your P.O.V.

"Minuet!" I tried to run after him, but I stumbled.

June and Paris helped me up.

I just watch Minuet run away, getting smaller and smaller every second.

My vision is already blurry because of the rain and fat tears I'm making.

"Just give him time to cool down." June said, hugging me.

"H- how? I don't want to hurt him, and... I- I don't know anymore..." I sniffed.

"N/N..." Paris whispered. "You should go after him."

I snapped my head to look at him. "W... what did you say?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

He sighed, then looked at me straight in my eyes. "Go. After Him. He needs you."

June crinkled her nose. "But Minuet's angry at her, Paris. It'll make it worse."

"But they need to make up before it's too late!" Paris exclaimed.

"Listen, it'll be worse. Trust me on this." June argued.

I raised my voice. "Guys, you're not gonna start fighting too, are you?"

They shaked their heads.

I sighed. "Good. But... I still have a decision to make." I looked at the road where Minuet ran, then at Paris, then the road, then back at Paris.

And the frigging rain isn't helping!

A/N: The rain's triggered

Why do I have to make hard choices? What should I do?!

A/N: This is where you'll came in, reader- chan! Yes, another choice to make. I just want to know if you like Paris or Minuet. Me? I- I'll pass, no thank you. I'll just leave the decision making to ya. Goodluck, fams! Peace! :3