😏Reason...😒

Your P.O.V.

"Y/N, watch it!"

"Ow!" I nearly bumped my head on the wall. "Paris, what are you-?!"

Paris pointed on the floor. "There's a puddle of water! I- I won't let you slip just like that!" He replied promptly.

"Are you out of your nut?" June asked him while Minuet helped me up.

"You almost killed the lady!" Adrien added, holding my hand.

His grip is so strong! Actually, a little too strong. Ow...

Minuet got that weird look on his face then swatted Adrien's hand away from mine. "Get. Your hands. Off of her." He grumped.

"I'm just helping you help her get up. What's wrong with that?"

I sighed, yanked my hand and arm free from their grips, then stood up without difficulty. "My legs work fine, thank you." I huffed, dusting my uniform.

"Ohh, solid burn!" June giggled, then cleared her throat. "Paris, why would you do that? So what if there's a puddle on the floor? I mean, she's not gonna die when she slipped on-"

"You guys won't understand, m- my sister got the first clue!" Paris replied frantically.

Adrien raised an eyebrow. "First clue of what?"

Paris' mouth is wide open, but not a single word came out. Instead of "Uh... uh... uh...", that is.

A lightbulb flashed on my brain, then I jerk my head up. "Oh! Um, Adrien?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you leave us a bit? Besides, I think I heard someone's calling you earlier." I continued.

Adrien nodded his head. "Yeah, I have to make up for the exams I missed, so I better go. Later, guys!" He waved, then tirned his back on us.

"Later!" We shouted in chorus.

With Adrien gone, I turned to Paris. "What do you mean your sister got the first clue?"

"She got the first clue that will help her find the witch!" He exclaimed.

"Nah, that's just one clue. She won't probably know that quickly." I tucked several strands of hair behind my ear.

"You said 'probably'," Minuet pointed out.

"That's the point, N/N. Remember when you tripped on that branch yesterday?" Paris asked me, then I nodded. "Eiffelle did that thing on purpose. She did a trap to pluck some of the victim's hair out to test their hair's DNA if it had some magic dust or particles in it that will lead to the witch,"

"That's why you felt you lost strands of your hair. So she knew the witch she's looking for has H/C hair. Like yours." He explained further.

I held my hair protectively.

"I'm hearing a lot of 'hairs' in this conversation. Still, that doesn't answer the question why you pushed Y/N out of the blue!" June groaned.

"He's saying that Eiffelle made something- let's say a trap- in the school that can get clues about the witch. Or worse, even catch her." Minut explained.

I gulped. Stop scaring me, guys!

"Oh, I get it. Point taken, thanks, Min. So what do we have to do to if this is the case? We can't let Y/N roam around the school without getting caught by your psycho- sis," June planted her hands on her hips.

"Hey, she's not that psycho!" Paris crossed his arms. "Okay, maybe a little, but still."