😇Mystery Dream😈

Still Your P.O.V.

"Excited?" Paris asked me.

I jumped one foot in the air. "You bet I am!" I giggled. "Imagine seeing your father for the first time in like, a couple of years!"

He and Minuet both looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"What? Why are you looking at me like-?" Then I realized what I just said earlier. I covered my mouth with my hand. "Sorry!

Minuet glared at me. "To be honest, I can't actually imagine myself reuniting with my father again, because he's... ya know."

Paris raised his arm. "Same here. That offended me."

My eyebrows dropped. "I know, I know, I'm just so excited! Besides, I said I'm sorry, didn't I?"

The two just shrugged. "Whatever you say,"

I continued to walk, pulling my suitcase behind me.

That's when I noticed June's. "Hey June, you might want to close your suitcase." I pointed out. "It's open."

"Huh...?" She mumbled, stopping in her tracks to check her suitcase. "Oops, should've been more alert than that," she smiled uncomfortably.

Minutes later, we climb into our plane going to France.

Mom is sitting on the seat across mine, Minuet is beside me, and June and Paris next to each other behind Minuet and I.

"Hey kids," Mom called. "Want some for dinner?" She asked, offering us plastic boxes full of food.

"Ooh, I'll grab one!" June happily took one from her.

"Me too, please," Paris nodded.

"Don't mind if I do." Minuet smiled at mom.

"How about you, sweetie?" She asked me, but I shaked my head.

"I'm fine. I ate heavy breakfast this morning, and I almost ate all those ramen at home." I protested.

"You sure? You'll starve, I swear. We still have a few hours." She assured.

I shaked my head, fidgeting with my phone. "No thanks. Maybe later."

I put my earphones on, then played my favorite songs.

I decided to look at my old conversations with dad in my phone.

I'll b home in a week or so. I'll c u! I can't w8 2 meet ur bf face 2 face, btw

How's my lil' munchkin? Doin gr8, i hope! <3

Paris isn't the city of love w/o u & ur mom w/ me. Advance happy valentines, munchkin!

'I really miss you, dad. I can't wait to see you again,' I sighed as I lean against the plane window, looking at the clouds.

Then I drifted into a deep sleep.

♡♡♡

"Y/N... run..."

I spun around, facing my father. He's got a lot of scars and wounds on his legs and arms.

"D- dad?" I asked, taking a step backward. "What happened to you?"

"Run... save them..." he muttered.

I stared at him with a confused face. "Save who? And why?"

He hung his head. "Save... yourself... save them... then r- run..."

"You're not making any sense. I don't understand you."

He looked at me straight in my eyes. "You don't have to understand. Y- you just have to save yourself and the others, t- then run. Away. Quickly."

Suddenly, a small black shadow stabbed him on the back!

"Dad!" I screamed. "No!"

The shadow looked at me, then saw its gleaming eyes--

♡♡♡

"Ahh!" I gasped, then panted.
"Y/N?" June asked me worriedly. "Bad dream?"

I checked my phone for the time. '6:32 am'

"You've been out for so long." Mom explained.

Paris piped up. "Yeah, we almost thought you're in a coma. All of us panicked!" He added.

June pointed beside at Minuet. "Well, not all of us."

Catboy is still sleeping, snoring like there's no tomorrow.

"He must've fall asleep while watching you sleep." Mom chuckled. "He's a sweet guy. Though he probably change that watching- you- sleep thing."

I looked at him, then brushed a few strands of his bangs off of his face.

"What did you dream about, by the way? You look... sweaty." Paris tilted his head.

I sighed, massaging my temples. "I don't even know... maybe it's better if we don't talk about it. It's really confusing to tell."

He nodded, then sank back on his seat.

Even though it was a weird dream, and the fact that it's still a dream, I can't help that it means something.

But...

What?

A/N: I KNOW I'VE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE A WEEK, OKAY?! You don't need to tell me. 😒 Anyway, just a few more chappies, and this shiz is done. For the meantime, peace out, fams!